Getting Dirty

A/N- Hello! It's Faith! Noemi gave me her iPod and is letting me write this chapter! Yay! This chapter will have some sexual content because I'm very dirty minded. Anyone else have the name Faith? Anyone?! I'm Noemi's only friend who likes the MAC everyone else hates them! Lol!

Sqaishey POV:
So we raced up the stairs of the apartment and ran past squid straight into the bedroom. It was around one am so timing was perfect! We put all our stuff down, and changed into "comfier" clothes. When we got to the bed the first thing that happened was that Stampy pushed me on to the bed and said, "You ready?" Of course I was ready! So I said, "Yes, do anything you want to me." And with that we went straight to kissing powerfully. After ten or so minutes Stampy pulled away and took off his shirt. Step one complete. He played around with the bottom of my shirt for a while, then his hands went on my stomach. He again went for the bottom of my shirt but this time he took it off. Step two complete. So he had no shirt and I had no shirt, so I was in a bra. He kept going for about twenty or so minutes when he put his hand on my thigh. His hands were slowly climbing until they reached my skirt. He put his hands on my ass. He continued that until he took off my skirt. Step three complete. The we switched so I was on top of him. He rubbed my bare back. So I was in a bra and underwear while he still had pants but no shirt. He got to a point where his hands reached my bra. He tried to take off my bra like ten minutes ago but was having trouble. So I just felt his soft lips against mine and his hands trying to take off my bra. I laughed in between kisses because he was still struggling. He finally got it off to where it exposed my "area" and then we switched so I was back on the bottom. We were both moaning uncontrollably. For now, all we were doing was touching each other. He finally switched us so I was on top. His hands on the waistline of my underwear. He finally took it off and we switched again. After another ten or so minutes he took of his pants so we were both naked. We went under the sheets. (A/N- listen to song above its relevant to the topic. It's on musicl.ly, if you have it follow Noemi at @noemilovesemojis I don't have it too much data) It started to get real.
Stampy POV:
We went upstairs and went for it. I asked if she was ready and she said yes. We went straight for it. After ten minutes I ripped off my shirt. Step one. I played with the bottom of her shirt. I then touched her stomach. I then took off her shirt. Step two complete. After twenty minutes my hand landed on her thigh. My hand slowly moved up until I reached her skirt. I put my hand on her rare end. I did that until I finally took off her skirt. Step three complete. I rubbed her bare back. I tried to take off her bra so long ago but it was so damn complicated! I finally got if off. Then I took off her underwear. I took off my pants so we were both naked. We went under the sheets.
Squid POV:
I could hear the noises. They were so damn loud. I phoned Nicole, no luck. Maybe if I told Stampy he would stop? No! I can't tell Stampy! Bad Squid! Bad Squid!

Time Skip To Morning, brought to you by Faith!
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
Stampy POV:
I had to go to the shop to get something by myself, when something devastating happened.......

Hello! Faith again! Well I've been here writing this whole time lol. Sorry if you didn't like how much sexual content was here that is how I am. Ö
So tune in Wenesday to see what devastating thing happened! Also, when I was editing I saw this had 100 reads! Yay! This will be a surprise to Noemi! She'll kill me cause I didn't tell her lol wish me luck! I might show up again!
Lots Of Love
-Faith