Go. Away. Now.

Sqaishey POV:

Shit. "Stampy. Get 999 on speed dial." I tell my lovable cat. "Or the police station. This won't end well..." It really won't.

"Okay. If you go to jail for murder, I'll bail you out." He tells me. We flash each other a smile. We start fishing around for our clothes and we get dressed.

"Wait here. I'll get the door." I tell Stampy. "Just promise me this, whatever happens, don't leave me." He gave me a confused look then I turned to the doorway.

"Beth oh my god hi!" Rachel says, still in her bitch tone. "It's been so long hun!" Kill. Me. Now. Her voice is as annoying as Rhianna's work.

"Hey Rachel." I say sassily. "How's it been?" I act like I care. "Joe, come say hi!" Bitch, get jealous now. He's mine not yours.

"Hello." He says. I could see it in Rachel's eyes. Jealous. Cue Nick Jonas! "I'm Beth's boyfriend. Nice to meet you." He holds his hand out to shake it.

"You caught a good fish here Bethy." Stampy started to die. 'Bethy' was a nickname Rachel gave me. Then, all the cheerleaders started to call me that.

"Joe!" I playfully slap his arm. "This is why I love you." She looks so piss. Will she piss off the neighbors?

Pillowtalk af!

"Okay. Can we go inside now." She says, unamused. "And where is my room?" Just as she said that, Squid came shirtless and Nicole had messy hair.

"Stamps, who's at the door?" Squid questions. I kinda didn't want Rachel to know about our YouTube channel because I don't want her to use us for it.

She gives a questioning look and Stampy pulls Squid away. "It's a nickname thing between the four of us." I can't lie, I give it away straight away.

"What's her nickname." The obnoxious bitch says pointing to Nicole. Crap. What do I say. "Her's is brownie." That probably sounded so fake right there.

"Okay. Let's go inside." Finally bitch. "Where is his.." Why is she trailing off. "Never mind." Weird. Well, this is Rachel. I can't not expect weird.

"Alright. I'll be at the store. I need to get some thing. I will be back." I inform everyone. I got in the mood for brownies. When your on your period...

"Okay. Stay safe. Bye." Rachel says, acting as if she is a little angel. She is far from that.

"Bye babe." Stampy says, kissing my cheek. Her eyes fill with absolute jealously. Severs her right.

I walk out. Oh boy.

Rachel POV:

That man, he's so handsome. I have to steal him from Beth. He shall be mine, and I will not leave this house until he is mine and mine to take home.

"Well. I should just say it now that Beth is gone. We are child YouTubers and I have to go do some things." This guy tells me.

"Oh. A guy that can entertain. Sexy." He looks at me very weirdly. He goes into what I'm assuming is his room and locks it.

While I go in the bathroom and lock it. I take off most of my clothes, and I decide to send a couple nudes to my 'boyfriend' back home.

You know, to soften the mood that I'm breaking up with him. I just had an idea! I could wear my most sexy clothes and dance for Joe. That will make him want me.