Explaing Is Difficult

Sqaishey POV:
In walked Squid.

"SQAISHEY!!!!" He yelled. At least it's not Stampy...

"Squid help!! Please! This is gonna sound weird, but can you get my clothes please?!" I yelled. That sounds, odd.

"Bullshit! That fucking duck has no fucking purpose in her shitty life. She is all rubbish! Fuck all of you assholes!" Yelled a very angry Melanie.

"You dick!" Yelled that damn mermaid. Also known as Amy.

"Sqaishey. Um, my eyes!!" Squid yelled at me. Now is not the fucking time Squid.

"Just get my clothes please!" I yelled. At this point, I had tears falling out my eyes like a river.

"Sorry!" He yelled and passed me my clothes.

"Your so lucky I didn't get Stampy. He was getting worried! Now you owe me!" He shouted as we ran to his 2015 Silver Lexus.

It was 2016 but who gives a shit on what fucking car you drive. Well, unless your in LA.

I live an hour away from LA so nobody get offended!!

"So what favor?" I asked him when we were on the porch of the apartment.

"Call Nicole for me. Please. I need her back in my life." He said, his voice breaking.

"Wait. Do you need her to get your mind off me?" I asked. Why the fuck did I say that?! I just made us both cry.

"I don't know who I love. But it's Sqampy. Not Sqaid." He replied. How did he get that ship name out of the fucking blue? Wait...

"I'll do that. Just, please don't tell Stampy about any of thi- crap Amy is coming!" I said in panic. Amy and me aren't on great terms.

I thought she was alright, but she is just so jealous.

"Run inside!" Squid said. Well, no dur.

"Wait. What do I tell Stamps?" I didn't even think about that.

"Traffic! Hurry!" Damn. Squiddy, calm the fuck down.

We ran inside.

"SQAISHEY!" Stampy shouted. He pressed his lips to mine. I've kissed so many people, it doesn't even feel right with Stampy.

I feel like Taylor Swift. I've kissed so many people, I might as well right my own song.

"I've been so worried! I was staring to worry! So after all this, I need to ask you something." Stampy said, still with worry in his eyes.

No. It's not to marry him. Trololololo

"Will you move in?" He asks. Would I want to move in with my favorite YouTuber that I just happen to be dating?!

"Of course!" I said excited. I love him, and this is the next step to our relationship.

"Now please explain where you've been for the past 2 hours!" Stampy shouted playfully.

And at that moment Amy walked in.

Squid took action and carried her to another room. But being the squid he is, he just happened to carry her into a bedroom...

"Well their having an affair. So, explain." Well, not a sexual affair, but more of a, 'biting each other's heads off' affair.

"Traffic." I said. He gave me a confused look. What the hell did I say?

"But you went for a walk in the park." He replied. God dammit Squid!

"I was going to the Goodwell, (A-N, I don't know if they have Goodwell in the UK someone tell meh) and I took a taxi." I said. Hopefully that sounded believable.

"Why Goodwell?" Crap.

"I needed a jacket. It was getting chilly." Again, hopefully that sounded believable.

"Okay. Let's go to bed. You need your rest. Traffic for three hours." Good. Stampy bought it!

Now, all I needed was for Squid and Nicole to get together.

Oh boy.

Herro! Writing this at 3 am. I was watching Dan and Phil freak out over fnaf. Quite entertaining. 😂😂😂👌🏻

ANYWAY! Thanks for reading! Tune in next week to see Beth's attempt to get Squidcole back together. So just keep shipping Sqampy! Byee!💝