Important Author's Note

I like to start off by giving a big thank for those who have appreciated, voted, and commented on, The Krishna Love. It's my first book and I'm really very pleased with its success so far.

As 30 chapters is published. So we are done with one theme of this book, 'What is life?', in last 30 chapters we have explored life's inequities and various problems that we are experiencing in our day to day life. And how MC trying to search about spirituality, but always end up with bad side of it. But soon, I'm going into actual spiritual wisdom of this book. There are so many amazing events are about to come. In short, I would say, the spiritual quest have just begun.

Upcoming chapters will get into a theme of, 'What is love?'

I'm very excited that The Krishna Love, is soon going to touch 10k views. Wow you guys are amazing. Please keep showering votes and comments on this book.

When I published it, I thought this book will receive many hateful comments, since it's on spirituality. But surprisingly I haven't received that type of comments, yet. But I'm prepared for that. I really wish this book to reach till millions of readers. Not because it's my book, but this book is story of every person in this world. Generally people presume spirituality as rejecting world and its pleasure. But this book will show you what are real pleasures.

I hope all you are excited to read 'What is love?' segment of this book. I guarantee this will be best sequence of in this book. Just wait for it, and read it.