Chapter 5

*Alex's POV*

After arriving at the school, Logan and Wyatt took me on a tour of the mansion. During this tour, I was tackled to the ground by some blonde guy. I caught his scent before he even saw me and it is similar to mine and Wyatt's. I push him off and pin him face down with his arm twisting behind his back. Logan grabbed me and pulled me off of him. He then grabbed this guy by his collar and jerked him up. As soon as he is on his feet, Logan slapped the back of his head.
"Alex, this is Graydon. Your half brother." Logan told me. Graydon smiled and came over next to me. He slung his arm over my shoulders, and I just brushed him off. He tried to put his arm around me again, and I moved away from him.
"She doesn't like being touched." Wyatt told him.
"Too bad!" He yelled and grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder. He took off running down the hall. I twisted my body, grabbed his shirt and kneed him in the face. I flipped myself off of him and threw him down. Logan came running up and glared at Graydon laying on the floor holding a broken nose. His nose healed up, but his face is covered in blood. Logan yanked him up again.
"God, you two together are gonna give me hell." He grumbled. I just rolled my eyes. Um, he's just gonna annoy me and I'm gonna kick his ass. Just let me kick his ass and you don't have to worry about us. But based on what I've seen so far, I don't think Logan is gonna let me do that.

We finish the tour with Graydon following right behind us. Logan spent the whole time explaining the rules around here. The school rules and his rules. His rules was a whole other set of rules the three of us are expected to follow. Rules Graydon has followed since he's been here. One reason I left the base was because I didn't want to follow someone's orders anymore, and here I am in a school being given about a hundred rules. Damn, Wyatt why did you make me come here? I wanted to be alone and away from everyone and you drag me to a school. A school! A place where there are a lot of people and where you can never be alone because there is always someone right there. Ugh!

I am a highly trained lethal weapon. I kill on a regular basis and I love it. I have an uncontrollable blood lust. I'm 13 years old and have two full sleeve tattoos and a neck tattoo. I have canines and animal instincts. I have 10 metal claws coming out of my fingers. Someone like me should not be in a school surrounded by people. I do not belong here. I belong alone and away from everyone. I stayed locked away for a reason. Plus I liked being alone. I'm use to it. You do not take a wild, blood lusting animal and put it somewhere where it is not use to. You don't put a tiger into a sheep pen. Which is exactly what Wyatt just did.

Wyatt is different. She is the exact opposite of me. She has never killed anyone and she doesn't want to either. She's only had her powers for about 8 months now. She started going on missions about 3 months after that. Before she got her powers, I went on solo missions for 2 years and killed more people than anyone could count. Wyatt can't stand killing and hates the smell of blood. She's an animal, but she has tamed herself. We were trained to be be blood thirsty animals and she has become domestic. She was never like me. She was like a house cat from the start. She'd fight but nothing more than that.

We were taken to the Professor's office. Graydon had to stay outside but I knew he was holding his ear to the door listening. Professor had his hands folded in his lap and sat behind his desk. He kept his eyes on me. Wyatt told me that she told them everything. From the training to the experiments. She even told them that they would drag me off and I won't come back for hours sometimes even a few days. She said they had some concerns based of what she told them about me. Great.

Since I can't really control my telepathy I can read everyone in the room minds. It hurts my head a lot but pain is nothing new to me. I knew what they wanted to ask. I knew he made a few calls and I knew I wasn't going to be here much longer.
"Alex, this is a school where young mutants can come and learn how to control their special abilities, but due to the things that you have done, we have a few concerns with you being here and not just because of your actions. I'm afraid we're not able to teach you how to control some of your 'instincts' because well, we don't really know how to help you. There are some rare cases where we can't help someone and I'm sorry to say that you and your brother, Graydon, are two of those cases. We can help you with your telepathy and telekinesis but not with your, I hate to say it, but your animalistic side. I'm truly sorry."

This guy is telling me that they just tracked me down, brought me all the way to New York just to tell me that they can't help me and I'm too dangerous to be here. Well, hell I could have told you that when you came to find me. I looked over at Wyatt and gave her the 'I told you so' look.
"What's gonna happen to them then?" Wyatt asked him.
"Well, I have contacted their father-" SON OF A BITCH! "- and he has said that he would take them in. He should arrive tomorrow morning." DAMMIT! I could tell Graydon left right at that moment because I couldn't smell him anymore.

Ok, so I left the base to stop being used a weapon and was finally alone, and then I got dragged to a mutant school only to be told I can't be here cause they're scared of me and can't help me so now they are sending me off to play family with people I don't even know. Well, great! This has been an eventful few days.

I walked out of the office and headed straight for the front door.
"Alex, please don't leave." Wyatt pleaded.
"Why shouldn't I? I told you that you shouldn't have brought me here. Now all they are gonna do is send me to Victor." I told her as I walked outside.
"But that's what we wanted! For years we dreamed of escaping and finding our dads and now that you have a chance to be with him and be normal you're just gonna run away?!" She screamed at me. Logan stood in the doorway watching us.
"Look at us Wyatt! We're not normal and we never will be. Stop trying to pretend you're something you're not! How can we ever be normal?" She grabbed my arm and kept me from running off.
"Please. Just give it a chance. If you change your mind, you can just leave. Just don't give up on the only dream we ever had so quickly." She gave me her pleading puppy dog eyes.
"I hate you so much right now." She laughed and dragged me back inside.
"Kid, you do realize that eventually you're gonna have to start talking." Logan told me as he lead us to the room Wyatt and I are staying in. I continued to refuse to speak and he left.
"He's right you know."
"I don't care. Just because my vocal cords healed doesn't mean I can talk. I've never said a word in my life. I can't just start talking like it's nothin."
"We can work on. Come on. Let's sit down and you can try and say something." We sat down in the floor across from each other. Well, here goes nothing.