Chapter 11

Dream

I had just finished training with Wyatt. I was sore and really tired. Wyatt looked like she about to pass out. I feel like I'm about to. We're 10 and 8 years old, you'd think they would realize we can't do everything they want us to do. The guards came back to take us to our cells, but they made me stay as they took Wyatt away. A guard grabbed me by my ponytail. He dragged me downstairs to the basement. He threw me into a big white room. It was empty except for a camera on a tripod in the corner. A few minutes later Armstrong and Dr. Ivanov came in. A guard rolled in a table covered in a cloth to hide what was on it. Ivanov turned the camera on before he uncovered the table. Knives, whips, straps, and other torture devices. I backed away until my back was against the wall. Ivanov grabbed the handle of the whip. What the heck is going on? The two guards in the back came up and grabbed me. They tore off my shirt and took my jeans so I was left in my bra and panties.

The guards left as Ivanov came closer to me. He brought the whip back and swung it to come across my chest. I doubled over and he brought it down on my back again and again. I tried to scream but I didn't make a sound. I cried until I couldn't anymore. He hit me over and over on my back, legs and arms. I was curled into a ball, writhing in pain. I could barely move. I was in agony and all they could do was laugh and hit me again.