15

I crouched down and listened to them talk. Krause must of left the base after me and Wyatt.

"Where is it, old man?" Stryker asked sounding pissed.

"I tell you nothing!" Dr. Krause spat.

He always did have trouble with English. Stryker groaned in aggravation.

"Just tell us where to find it and we'll leave." He told him.

"Never. You have to kill me first and that won't happen." Krause said sounding confident.

"We'll see about that." Stryker said turning to Zero.

Dammit. Zero pulled out his gun and pointed it at the Dr's knee. I sped inside, stole his gun and pressed it against Zero's temple.

"You're late and for your own party too." Krause said.

"Shut up." I told him.

"Alex Creed... Put. It. Down." Dad growled.

I hesitated and put it down. I crossed my arms and stood in front of Krause to protect him. The team moved out of the way so Dad and I stood across from each other. He wants to beat me senseless right now despite the team being here. I've actually became scared of him in the past few weeks.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked.

"I owe him."

"Owe him what?" He asked.

"Everything."

"Then maybe you can help us. We are-"

"I know what you're after and you're not getting it." I said interrupting Stryker.

"Why not?" Dad asked.

"Because I know what he wants to do with it and I won't allow that to happen so you might as well leave."

"Not until I get what I came for." Stryker said.

"That's not how this works. Leave or die." I said allowing Tyger to come out a bit and changing my eyes to black.

Tyger is a pain in the ass and she has no filter. She will say anything without any fear. She isn't even scared of Victor. She'll attack him if she wanted to. I can control her to a certain extent to where she can talk but I can still control my body. If she gets full control, she will kill everyone. But she's cool sometimes. We talk a lot and she knows not to kill certain people.

"Alex go home now." Dad growled.

Tyger laughed a little and I stayed in my place.

"I'm not Alex and I don't take orders." She told him.

Everyone looked confused at first but then they remembered. Idiots.

"Tyger. You're the one who killed all those people." Wade said.

"Guilty as charged. You've seen what I can do, so you should leave before Alex gives me full control. All except one is fair game." Tyger told them.

They all knew Dad would be the only one she doesn't attack. But Stryker wanted to test his luck. He pulled out a pistol loaded with adamantium bullets and pointed at my head. Tyger laughed at him.

"You know the biggest difference between me and Alex is that I'd rather just kill you. Alex, well she has thing for making people suffer." She told him.

"What does that have to do with anything?" He asked taking the gun off safety.

"I may be the one talking, but Alex is in control of our body." She smirked.

I knocked the gun away and kicked Stryker in the gut sending him flying back.

"And we are much more dangerous when we work together." She said.

I walked towards him but before I could reach him, Victor grabbed my arm. He pushed me back towards Krause before helping Stryker up. They went to leave but Wade stopped.

"What did he mean by party?" He asked.

"That's none of your concern. Oh, and don't bother coming back here. He'll be moving to a new location." She told them.

Victor glared at me. I am so dead.
"Switch back." I told Tyger.

Thankfully she listened and I was back in full control.

"You better be at the house by the time I get there." Victor growled and they left.

I sighed and sat down at the table across from Krause. He pulled out two glasses and poured some wine. I gave him a questioning look.

"My father let me take my first sip of wine when I turned 14... That man with claws, he is your father, yes?"

"Yeah and he'll probably kill me later." I said taking a drink.

"Well, happy birthday." He said.

We sat and talked for a bit. Mostly about why the team was here. Krause is the first person to successfully give a mutant another power through experiments. Lucky me, I got to be the guinea pig. Krause was forced to experiment on us and he hated it, so he put all information about it on a USB drive and hid it somewhere do no one else could copy his work.

"So, where is it?"

"The safest place I know. With you."

"I don't recall you giving me anything other than that phone."

"When you were 12 and you tried to escape, the guards shot you and bring you to me. Remember? I knew you would become dangerous so I placed drive into a case and placed case inside your rib cage while you were unconscious." He told me.

"I feel violated now." I joked.

"I'm sorry, I should have asked first, but I had no choice."

"It's fine. It was a smart move."

"So, how do you like normal life?" He asked.

"It's OK, I guess. Im still getting use to it, but it feels weird."

"That is understandable. You were made to be weapon, not normal girl. I'm surprised you stayed there this long." He said.

"Yeah, I know. Sometimes I like being there, other times I hate it... What do you think I should do?" I asked.

"I think you are smart enough to follow your own path, but you must remember those you chose to leave behind and those you chose to take with you."

"Huh?" He lost me.

"Follow your instincts and find your place in life, but don't forget about where you've been and those important to you."

We talked some more until I decided to head home. I sped off to the base to see Graydon drunk and passed out on the floor, guess I'm not the only one getting their ass kicked. Gracie is asleep on the couch. I picked her up and then went to the house. I carried her to her room and put her in bed. After that I went up to my room and waited until Dad got here.