1

'I want to write you a song...
One as beautiful as you are sweet..."

There isn't any sudden movements no hassle no screaming. Just a subtle sound of my breathing and the sight before me.

There stood a girl with the only tanned arms you could find in Liberum Carcerem and the most black hair with the most wide and darkest eyes.

She is a walking definition of different. I would've heard of her. I would of seen her been separating from the rest our white blonde hair and blue eyes population.
I wasn't but I wasn't many things. She snips and snips every blood rose of Tatiana's most favoured bush.

My mind is swirling and pushing with confusion with her gently storing them in a foreign basket. It was wooden oddly enough but mind isn't pondering on that, but on her. She lays the basket down then steps out in the open with rain falling around and if the world isn't already still, it stopped moving.

The girl holds her brown arms up as if she embracing the water falling and drowning her heavy hair. She closes her eyes and smiles with her full mouth. There isn't as perfect as I read or learnt which could make up of what I think of the sight before me a mix of strings stirs in my stomach which I can't understand.

The water drowns the window making me harden my gaze as the haze starts to blur her the rain pushes until there is nothing but a blur in front of me I hopelessly try to make out the girl again yet when the rain slows she isn't there.

The mysterious girl is gone.

"Harry!?" I hear a calm and beckoning voice calling for me. As I return for to my study trough the hustle and bustle of our busy household to our room.

"Yes Tatiana...love." She stared back at me as if I had grown extra pair of eyes.

"I have been calling your name for a quite a long time!" Her aggregation seething through her words.

"I was quite interested in my book you know I must have not heard love...What is the matter?"
I look behind her wondering if she saw the girl like I did looking at the sky like a fallen angel.

"...and so Harry dear that's much it we shall have super now."

"I'm pardon what?" A mix of expressions flicker ok her face.

"Are you feeling alright dear you look a little off."

But there was nothing's wrong with me just the same repeating image of something quite extraordinary.

The dinner is silent as usual cold chicken for the main and cranberry pie for dessert again. Expect Carta she has soup I look at her closely the colour from her is starting to fade a little bit.

And the day drags on again shuffling through papers teaching Carta basic arithmetic and Charles Dickens.

As I sleep next to Tatiana, my mind wanders pondering of what I just witnessed a miracle of some sort but no miracles didn't exist.

She couldn't exist there wasn't any way. Yet I saw the bush empty of all the red there was before.

^*^

Oh my holy moly (my science teacher always says that.)

This is going to be an interesting book

I am soooo sorry there isn't much of the mysterious girl but she will be there don't you dare worry 😉

Let's just say there is going to be a big surprise.

I am so pumped with this book I can get a little of insensitive of my reads but I am on my way writing like crazy to finish the story. And with the help of my amazing ASRSE friends.

aamina_m4
niallhoraaaannn
raspb3rry13
maariya_m1D
tamyam123 

And their much more popular and awesome sauce books honestly they are FANBLOODYTASTIC!

Remember I update Saturday's for the poems which are an indicator or kinda like a intro for the chapter. And on Tuesday's I will update the actual chapter 🤗🙃

Anyways love you xx
take a 🐆 a leopard

ZainaB

.Ps I am a potato

.Pss I know impossible right but so is Harry styles hotness

.Psss you can go now