7

I think my mind is tricking me. Who could?

Taro, a prince laughing, he stands clutching his stomach laughing

With Sioven the servant.

They are in the kitchen while she is rolling bread dough. The kitchen steamy, from pots and steaming rice. I stare with a sudden awkwardness, when he affectionally places his hand on her back as they stop laughing but stare slowly into each other's and lean in.

"Tatiana is requesting for her morning juice you might want to hurry..."
They both jump back startled and Sioven blushes brights red, whilst Taro squares his shoulders, as if what they were doing wouldn't get Sioven discharged from her job.

She nods nervously, takes the juice and leaves swiftly.

Leaving me gazing over Taro curiously
"Be careful."

He smirked crossing his arms, "Oh yes, because Tatiana was so subtle about her admiration over a window cleaner."
My jaw twitched in anger but I dismissed it.

"Sioven will lose her job and you knew I wouldn't."

He glares at me and just when I thought he would snap at me he leaves, leaving me alone with the faint sense of hot baked buns.

***

The streets are bare but a few a maids and servants, buying some vegetables at the market. Chanting for a lower price negotiating, the sellers squating flies away.

There isn't much to Liberum Carcerem but the market is where everyone met, leading to the boring short houses. Most of the jobs were in the grand house, the queens palace now my humble home. But some were sellers, most were opening repairs shops and maybe a few had a bakery.

A friendly lady whom over the time of my life I had been buying cupcakes from stood icing them. I guess that's the most of creative jobs not many believed in art, art isn't meant to be nice or pretty, it's meant to make you feel something and for a town who didn't believe in something...

"Gracie looking beautiful as ever." She smirks with all her crooked teeth swishing her grey hair.

"Ah Harry back again so soon, naughty boy. Here a red velvet you just for you." She winks I never ate any other cupcake when I was younger and when money was low, Gracie would give them to me out of pity, now I double the amount.

"Harry I can not take this it's too much." She lowers her blue eyes to the bundle of notes placed in her hands. I shake my head and leave before she can argue.

I walk through the light breeze buying a few lemonades on the way. The wind calming me to the boring grand house.

Finally I reach the hill.

It's a pretty hill you can see the little town in the corner of the green fields there are no flowers just plain green covering the brown mud.

It's been 3 weeks.

I sigh sadly of Zoia's absence was it because of that night?

Fresh memories pound in my head of all the bruises I saw.

What could've happened? The only bad thing happens in Liberum Carcerem is when the boys get too rough playing or the girl pulled the other ones braid. And when it did happen it spreads like wildfire. People eating all the gossip and pointing fingers at parents, for their responsibility as a teaching the child wrong.

It was such a wonder I should ask Zoia(wherever she is from) what their crime rate is, if that she comes back.

***

When I enter the home it's in a hassle. Tatiana was back this morning and she was upset.

Very upset.

And when Tatiana was upset... It wasn't good.

"GIVE ME THE- you stupid bitćh!" She was drunk, no one had the authority or money to so touch wine.

I step into the room and the tension overwhelms me.

"Tatiana dear why don't you go to sleep you look exhausted." I nod my head to servants who leave me alone with the intoxicated Queen.

"I have slept for 10 hours, I think I am fine."

"I take you had not pleasant trip?" Ignoring her icy tone.

"No Harry I did not."
And to my surprise she cries.

Tears slip through her face silently I don't question her sudden change of character.

I let her head on my chest.

She muffles her sobs as we lay in bed just lie there and soon fall asleep.

It's my first time I went to bed at the same time as her. For sown unknown it didn't seem wrong but it didn't feel right.

And so my stubborn mind wanders to ever same name, I have been calling for weeks...

Zoia where are you?

^*^

HEY YA

IM PROUD I HAVE BEEN A GOOD POTATO AND UPDATED XX

SO QUESTION TIME WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HAPPENING BETWEEN PRINCE TARO AND THE MAID SIOVEN?

Anyways I love everyone ❤️

So take 🚨 because more votes and reads💜

ZainaB

Ps. I'm a potato

Pss. Ik it's impossible but so is Harry styles hotness

Psss. You can go now :vote and comment: