3

"Frankly my dear..." Tatiana was not in a good mood, firing servants she was like this when I never came to bed at night.

I fell asleep in my study.

Yet she always thought I did it avoid her there was no reason why I would do that however whenever I told her that she turned her head and decided this household needed a change and for some reason the staff was the problem.

"I don't give a damn if you have a family do your job and there shouldn't be a problem however I woke to no orange juice like I always..."
Actually it was just me she didn't wake up to.

I felt guilty when she did this her cruelty blossomed out of my oblivion to her.

"Tatiana...dear why don't we go for a picnic love, to just give you a break from all the hustle bustle."

She gives me a look as if to tell I'm bluffing "You er...of course."

She never questions if I am happy but why should I not she was giving my family a home and Carta her medicine.

There isn't any love in this relationship however love... it was merely a
myth a legend no one felt like that in years so it's deemed false.

We never questioned why I never wanted children I don't know if she wants children but I can't ask her that if the answer is yes what would I do.

We lay on the sheet she drinks her wine her sunglasses perched on her nose.

"The sky is beautiful isn't love?" She nods solemnly.

"It's the same as it ever is."

I turn to her contemplating whether I should tell I am her husband, tell her if there is a random odd girl coming and cutting roses.

Yet Zoia hasn't done anything that bad and besides I could help but think if I did something truly bad would happen to her and I can't risk that.

I look towards her again ,short pale blonde hair with clear blue eyes. A prefect sized nose siting on her long face her eyes small and thin pink lips. She is pretty, one of the prettiest of all Liberum Carcerem.

We never spoke of the agreement made by my mother and her. Yet for some reason I feel as though we should.

"Tatiana?"

"Yes?"

"Do you ever think there's more?"
A world beyond Liberum Carcerem and this small kingdom of stupidity.

With this I catch her attention she presses her lips.

"No because Harry dear we can't see can we, how do we know somethings there?"

And with that her attention lost like a lost flame drowned by useless hopes.

"Carta believes so."

"Carta is seven Harry are you? A very well educated doctor believing a seven year olds tales?" She preaches annoyingly.

We sit there with birds chirping softly in the background, I run my large hands through the green grass the sun baking the soil.

"I only fell asleep in the study Tatiana." I whisper softly not sure if she heard I raise my voice to repeat it however when I turn to her I know.