12

^^^ Harry when he thinks or sees Zoia. So adorable in crying.

"Harry are you even listening to me?"

My mother narrows her eyes beginning yet another lecture.

Of course how could I? How could you, when you just can't help but think of Neverland and all things beautiful known as Zoia.
When you can't help but feel the vast Milky Way and planets orbiting.

No mother I am not listening.

The day passed painfully slowly with Carta forgetting her 8 times table and sick in bed for dinner. Me finishing the painting with all the black pigment I had left.

We sit at the table practically tasting Tatianas impatience.

"We will start dinner without Taro he clearly must be busy." We dig in knowing Taro the stubborn prince, misses dinner if he is hungover.

It must run in the family.

The cream coffee is too hot as I pass through the narrow corridors used to the routine feeling of boredom.
Suddenly a flushed Tatiana races to me,
"Er Harry can you please fetch my ever so stupid brother -Taro he is in his room, he needs to sign the papers for the new bakery to open on the east side."

I nod. Taro is few days younger then Tatiana who is abut a month younger then me.

So if he wanted he could take me down it was easy enough when we were younger, pushing me against the wall punching my jaw, until blood was smeared.

Taro was never for manners and a commoner was not to lay a finger on his pretty face. My mother would take a sponge. Softly cleaning my face, she would whisper on how he was jealous, abusing his power and he was weak.

He wasn't weak mother.

But time forgives and even if Taro wanted couldn't touch me, Tatiana would forbid it.

Oh the irony.

***

I knock.

No answer. I knock again louder this time he must be asleep.

I push the door gently and immediately regret it.

An artful string of swear words leave my mouth as I look away from the sight before me.

There lies on the bed; brother of Tatiana, young playboy and Prince of Liberum Carcerem.

Entangled with bed sheets with Sioven a shy maid.

Well...

She jumps of the bed grabbing the blanket to cover her very ...bare body.

I shut the door immediately then remember what Tatiana sent me here for.

Opening the door slightly ajar,
"You might want to...Erm get dressed your sister, the queen is coming to get papers signed."

Taro nods as this isn't the most complicated and awkward of situations, yet Sioven blushes furiously hiding under the piles of blankets.

Fudge nuggets.

***

I sit under the moonlight looking at the rose bushes frowning at Zoia's absence.