5

I walk with lighter ease knowing Carta is better she woke with no vomiting, feverish... But that is normal after an episode like that. My mind couldn't stop replaying Zoia's words full of wisdom I wonder if she lost someone, to power such words.

She had the most beautiful of eyes and the way she spoke with such ease not a care in the world. Where is she from that could energy such hopes. In Liberum Carcerem there isn't any hopes, no miracles.

We don't believe in miracles.

Yet somehow there's a stiring in my stomach telling me otherwise.

I examine my worn out copy of tale of two cities Charles Dickens, a wonderful author.

No one reads books here, it's all fairytale and false writens.
Yet the magic what soars through when you read the first page sending you on adventures and journeys in your bedroom.

Living millions of lives in just your plain one.

Yet it is deemed foolish, it's all for young kids, they don't see the art of words.

Fun it's described by many people with many opinions.
Speaking of...

Tatiana sits at breakfast table with a dull mood,
"Is something wrong...dear."  She shakes her head in one swift motion then nods quietly.

"Harry erm it seems well I have to visit Fata Fiduciam..."

"What why?" It's an 8 hour journey it must extremely important if she has to go.
And no to be offensive there's nothing in the plain old village of Fata Fiduciam but who am I to comment.

"Well yes I'm leaving tonight." Completely ignoring my question, she often did that, checking her papers for confirmation.

"Why are you all so suddenly going there? Tatiana?",
She looks at her papers agin avoiding my gaze like I didn't just speak.

"Tatiana."

"Harry dear I- I can't tell right at this moment alright dear lets just eat our breakfast-"

"No we are meant to be husband and wife, like you said your self Tatiana, can you not trust me?"
I say with uncertainty she glares at me her face turning red.

"Not trust you Harry oh I more than trust you... But why should I, when you can't trust me, locking yourself in the study with who knows doing what, coming to bed in late hours and how can I even trust you,when you don't share anything Harry I am your wife not your damn mother!"

She huffs banging her fork down with a clang, startling the maid placing the milk down next to her.

"I SAID ORANGE JUICE! Can anyone get something right around here, are you some window cleaner, can you not tell the difference from milk and juice!"
The maid jumps from Tatiana's booming voice clearly intimidated by Tatiana snarl.
I see from under her cap ah it's that maid again Sioven. Her plain features turning pink in embarrassment.
"Leave her dear."

"Do not call me dear." I ignore the venom in Tatiana's voice.

"It's me you're mad at, not her." She stares at me with the most iciest glare she can muster.

"Oh now you're standing up for this- this lowly class." Disgust across her features.

"I think you are forgetting...I was once lowly class as well." She stares at me, her gaze softening.