Chapter 2 *What A Beautiful Moose Arse It Is*

Chapter 2

Ryan laughed taking me to the door, "The monster ate my finger!" I tried to keep a serious face.

"Really, then how come you have eight fingers still." He asked smiling, pointing at my hands.

"Because it grew back," I rolled my eyes at his obvious stupidity. "What do they teach you Uni kids?"

"Not about fingers growing back, that's for sure." He smiled, he moved a piece of hair from my face, oh no not this. His hand rested on my cheek, he leaned down.

"Thanks for a good night," I smiled, grabbing my door and falling on my arse. Ryan tried to hid his disappointment but offered a hand towards me.

"Vya is that you?" A familiar voice screamed, it sounded like a deep woman. "Did he have a face like a moose’s butt?"

A head popped out from the living room, I lived in a two bedroom flat, it was a nice place, one bathroom, a kitchen and a rather big living room. I lived in the bigger room, score. And my roommate Ida was in the other room. We also had an awesome view of the sea which was so lucky. However it wasn't Ida greeting me, it was Forest.

Forest was a transvestite but let me tell you one thing he was the most womanly person in our appartment therefore given the right to be called a woman. She had luscious brown hair and an award winning smile. She also got hit on loads more than everyone else in the house till they worked out that she was in fact a he. Then they did it anyway.

Forest's eyes lit up at seeing Ryan's hunk of beef. She offered her hand to him, stepping over me, boys before friends. I rolled my eyes. "Hi, I'm Forest," She grinned.

"Hi, I'm the guy with a face of a moose’s arse." Ryan took her hand, I quickly stood up.

"Well what a beautiful moose arse it is," She giggled like a school girl. I rolled my eyes again, seriously Forest and her flirting. She winked at me, catching the look, "Well invite him in, he's not my date." She looked back at him, "Yet." She grinned fluttering her eyelashes.

"Yeah sure, do you want a drink or something?" I asked half-heartedly.

He smiled politely, sending fearful looks at Forest. "No, I have to be off."

"I'll walk you," Forest piped up, "You might need the company."

"No, I'll be fine," He stuttered quickly as Forest hooked onto his arm and dragging him down the hall. Poor boy he looked so scared, "I'll call you, Vya."

"Bye," I swear I heard Forest say something along the lines of that wasn't going to happen if she didn't show him a good time first. I closed the door, throwing myself onto the sofa where Forest had loving left the TV on.

Arms looped round me, "Hello Sexy," The familiar smell of flowery perfume washed over me. I sucked in my breath trying to stop my heart hammering.

"Hey Ida," I tipped my head up staring at the hot girl above me. She picked a kiss on my nose, her long auburn hair was tied in a ponytail, strands falling round her face. She had obviously been running in circles around her bedroom again. She tended to do that when stressed. She had her tiny shorts and her tank-top.

"How was it with muppet bum face?" She kissed my nose again, releasing me. She threw herself onto the sofa her head on my lap. She frowned a moment, "Wait, do you have pants on?"

"Of course," I frowned at her, what was that about. She giggled pulling up my dress, I gasped trying to push my dress down self-consciously.

"Oh my God, you have lacy pants on." She laughed, "Oh I have to take a picture, I didn't even know you owned any."

"I do now," I pulled my dress down, I wasn't really fighting her.

She lay her head back on me, "Well they're very sexy, anyway how did it go?"

"It was okay, he's very sweet; he'll fit in with us." I smiled, stroking her hair.

"Or maybe you could actually go on another date," She suggested wiggling her eyebrows at me. I blushed furiously at her looking at the TV, the news? "Or maybe you could actually go girl hunting again."

"Hmmm... Maybe but I'm happy single." I'm happy being like this with you, I thought smiling at the beautiful girl.

"This looks cosy," Forest popped her head around the door. I yelped jumping away from Ida, almost sending her toppling to the floor.

"Damn you, you cheese sucking, whore biscuit." I yelled running into my room.

"Look what you did? Freddy." Ida screamed behind me.

"My name's not Freddy you catbum." I heard Forest scream and the slamming bodies. Then a crash.

"Look what you did Freddy." Ida's tone was heavily sarcastic. I threw my blankets over my head muffling the nose. It was so obvious I had a huge crush on Ida, everyone knew except her. This sucked.

__________________________________________________________

See my other stories :D 

Slum Royalty: Moon Murri  

I Have Problems 

and enjoy the video :D

Thank you my pervy children ;)

Alyss of the Abyss