Chapter 11 *It's Grandma Fanny*

New CHAPTER!!!! AREN'T YOU PROUD OF ME

VOTE, Comment and Fan, fan like you've never fanned before, comment like your pants are on fire and rape that vote button like it's the best piece of cake you've ever had. 

Alyss x

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 11 *It's Grandma Fanny*

I shoved the door with my foot, car keys swinging in one hand pie in the other. Sausages! My skirt was riding up, or was it my tights falling down? I hate that when it happens, I mean you have no idea if it's one or the other and you have to be sly about pulling the skirt down. Dear me! After this is all over I'm burning all if my skirts and dresses!  Using my hand with my keys I awkwardly yanked my skirt down as the door burst open.  

“Violet! What in the world are you doing?" My mum's voice was posher than usual, dear God they'd brainwashed her!  

"Mum! You sound like a stuck up, posh waaaa..." My Grandma appeared behind her, "Weasel, like a posh... Weasel." I inwardly groaned, weasel? I could have used tally wackier, or Wednesday. My Grandma slyly gave me the look that only women can do. You know the dancing... Sorry was watching TV and got momentarily, oh look a squirrel! My Grandma gave me the old woman look which screams disapprovement and disgust at me generally being a youngster. 

"Hello Gran." I waved lob sidedly trying to balance the pie. 

"It's Grandma Fanny." I stopped myself from snorting, why would you can your hold Fanny?  

"Sorry Grandmother." I mumbled.  

"Speak up next time girl!" My Grandma huffed turning on her old waltz dancing feet. 

"Did you go to the post office?" 

"Yes I did," I handed her the pie box and fished out, haha fish...well that was mature. I fished out a small package, I stared at the brown paper... My precious. "You know I don't live here anymore and I don't actually haha that much money to drive around everywhere." 

Mum snatched the package out of my hand, "That's nice dear." she stared at the package happily almost shutting the door on me. 

"Turtle, fungal, tree sap!" I muttered closing the door. The car keys shove nicely into my bag, yes I can actually drive but I don't own a car. I borrowed my neighbour's car, a hard core stoner that lives above us. Lovely guy, great taste in music. 

"...don't worry, about a thing, because everything little thing is gonna be alr... Holy moley on a cheese stick!"  

"Language girl!" My Granddad snapped, he held his walking stick in his hand leaning forward on it as it hit the ground. Mum would kill me if I did that.  

"Dad are you okay?"  

"Perfectly fine," He smiled tightly and Granddad looking. 

Something switched inside me, Dad had used the secret code. My senses switched to ninja mode!  

"Granddad I need to have a conversation with my Dad." I smiled just as tightly as my Dad. 

"It's Father." He tapped his stick twice before disappearing into the Greek living room. The old man had left the door open, they knew. He was watching from the doorway giving me some mean grandpa eyes. Good thing he was deaf.

I pulled a big smile onto my face, “That man is evil, I swear the devil found a lonely old man and said “Oh this man is lonely I think it would be better to ruin his son’s life and his Granddaughter.” Although I don’t understand how that works considering I’m meant to be the sinner here.”