Chapter 5 *Where else have I danced naked?*

Hey Guys this said 3 pages on word so be grateful.

5 votes and maybe a comment for next chapter

Alyss of The Abyss

____________________________________

Chapter 5

My phone rang like crazy, oh great. I picked it up, private call. Great just what I need.  

"Hello," My voice was gruff and unhappy. After tripping the old lady I had also managed to kill a penguin, manhandle a man dressed as a chicken and also dropped the flyers into a puddle. Great, what will the environment do now? 

"You seem happy," The voice on the other end added sarcastically. 

"Who are you to say what I can and can't do?" I screamed. I had finished five minutes ago and glad of it too. 

"I'm Fred." 

"Who?" I asked ever so rudely. 

The person on the other end coughed self-consciously, "Umm... I'm F..." 

"Who?"  

"Fo..." 

"Speak louder or I'm going to turn you into spaghetti through the phone." 

"FOREST, I'm Forest." 

I instantly felt better, "Oh that Fred, why didn't you say so?" 

"My parents are here," The masculine voice said on the other. 

"You're at home?" Forest rarely went home, that's right she actually had a home to go but preferred staying at ours because...well we're awesome. 

"Yeah, I had to pick some stuff up, Ida wanted to know what time you're coming home." 

"Is Ida there?" I instantly brightened up. 

"Yeah I am," Ida screamed in the background. 

"Heya, I'm not coming home Ryan saved my arse from being fired so I'm going for drinks with him." 

"Ohhhhhh," I heard Forest's voice and then another cough, "Well have fun." 

"I'm Freddy's girlfriend," I felt my heart drop at Ida's words. 

"Really?"  

"No," Fred cut quickly, "We're just telling my folks that." 

"Okay," I smiled happily, that was a relief or I would kill Freddy/Forest. 

"Have fun, bye."  

They hung up on me, so rude but I couldn't help grinning. Oh took my bag running out of the work.  

"Hey Vya," I skidded to a halt my eyes widened at a black BMW convertible with beige seats. Ryan waved at me. I slowly pulled my feet up to him then noticing he had friends in the car. 

"Hey, wow nice car."  

Ryan smiled, "Thanks," he started gesturing at a seat beside him before I understood what he wants. Damn so stupid, forgot. I practically ran around the car and slid into the car. A wave of satisfaction came over me at the new car smell. "Hey, umm... Vya, people?" 

"Oh right," I bounced round on my seat and stopped dead. 

"Wow she is pretty, just like you said." One of the girls said there was one guy and two girls staring back at me.  

"Dena shut up." Ryan snapped. "Sorry Vya, Dena is a little bit of a cow when she wants to be." 

"Which is all the time," The guy commented, receiving dagger looks off Dena. He chuckled throwing an arm around her. "I'm Alex, this is Dena and the strangely quiet one is Sam."  

Sam's eyes lingered on mine for a moment before smiling, "Nice to meet you." 

"Hi," I muttered my cheeks reddening. Sam was just the same as I remembered, except her once long blonde hair was now short and spiky. It was black with blue tints at tips. It really suited her. Her eyes were still the warm brown that they had been before. And her rich full lips were rosy. She was just as stunning as I remembered her. 

"So where we going?" Ryan asked behind me. 

Dena bounced up and down, "Sexy Streakier." The others groaned in ursine, Dena tousled her shoulder length, brown hair from side to side confusion at everyone. "What's wrong with streakier?" 

"Apart from the fact that it's boring and so... Fleshy." Sam answered, she hadn't stopped checking me out awkward much. Why did Ryan have to be friends with my ex? 

"And the fact that when you go there you always end up stripping outside." Alex added. 

"That only happened three times." Dena cried in self-defence. 

"Honey, that's every time we've been there." Sam rolled her eyes, actually taking her eyes off me. A smile across her full lips.  

"No actually the last time we were there the manger called her up and she did it for him." Alex grinned, he had blonde hair that fell down to his shoulder, he had a crusted beard but it suited him instead of making him look like a tramp. 

Dena cheeks reddened and she clutched her head in her hands in shame. 

"Oh and didn't you once flash at a passing car but it turned out to be Alex's dad." Ryan interjected sending us all into a fit of laughter. 

"Alright guys enough with the Dena stories," Alex grinned cuddling Dena closer. She muttered something before hiding her face in his chest. 

"Okay, but we still have no idea what we're going to do." 

"Movie night?" I asked them all, I wasn't really dressed for clubbing in my baggy jeans and a top that said 'Where's Wally?' 

"Round yours?" Ryan asked in a worried voice. 

"Well she's not really dressed for anything big plus how old are you?" Alex asked me. 

"Seventeen," I smiled proudly such an odd age. 

"Oh I know a place we can go," Dena chirped, "But we need to change your clothes. What size are you? I'm sure Sam or I have something." She seemed to have forgotten what had happened. 

"I say about an 8 or 10," Sam smiled looking me up and down. What a cow of course she knew what size I was. 

"Sam stop checking her out," Ryan scolded playfully as Alex hit Sam over the head with a magazine. "Dude I was joking." 

"Yeah but she was checking her out," Alex whined like a school boy. 

"Oh well let's change her clothes and we can go to Dancing Babies." Dena grinned, everyone else groaned again. "What guys? Where else have I danced naked?" 

Sam sighed pulling a notepad out of her pocket, “Well let’s see, there’s; Flummy Tummy, The Zone, Mastermind, Get To It...