Chapter 4 *Unicorn Hotdogs*

Really short and late but i shall put the next chapter tomorrow

cheers me dears

________________________________________

Chapter 4

"Hotdogs, get your hotdogs, here." I screamed running around in my outfit. I pulled the short straw again and ended up dressing up like a hotdog and handing out flyers. FML. "Hotdogs, hotdogs kind Sir?" I asked thursting a leaflet into his face. He took it before dumping the leaflet into the bin, how rude.

"Vya?" An uncertain voice called my name.

 I spun around eyeing the guy standing next to me Damn it, it was sexy-blue-eyes-Ryan-who-I-felt-no-attraction-sexually-for-and-mum-wanted-me-to-date. "That's me." I grinned.

"Wow, you look..."

"Hot dinging!"

"Umm what?" He asked confused.

"Hot dinging is the place I work," I pointed to a shop that had people with hotdog hats standing outside and ketchup stains down their tops, too sexy.

"Oh, umm... I'm with a couple of friends, what time do you get off work?"

"You didn't ask if I had plans, HOT DINGINGS." I thrust a flyer into an older woman's face. The woman shrieked toppling over with her buggy.

"Violet Randell, this is the last straw," I shuddered as my Manger with his big hotdog hat ran out of Hot Dinging. "I told you, you had one last chance."

"It wasn't my fought, Sir. A unicorn came along and flowers and I was like no unicorn I'm working and the unicorn knocked over the woman and I was like..."

"Don't pull that crap, I know you did that."

Ryan cleared his throat, boy was he good at that. "If I may."

"Yes!" My boss fumed before realising it was a potential customer, seriously wants you signed that darn contract he was a slave driver of penguins. "I mean, yes sir."

"I'm sorry your employer didn't cause this." He gestured at the elderly lady, hmm maybe someone should help her out. She was kicking her legs in the air, her dress slipped revealing thongs. Yuck, mental issues for life, why were olf proplr so inconsiderate. With the sagy bum and I'm assuming she was wearing thongs because I think it may have been sucked up by her arse. "I was talking to your hotdog lady and stuck my foot out, she was actually trying to catch the poor woman."

Poor woman my arse or hers on this circumstance, yuck. I can't stop staring at it. A little kid walked passed and screamed at the sight.

"Well then, if that's true I'm sorry Vya."

"Umm... No problem," I couldn't look away it was so horrific. Someone threw up in a bin across the road and some teens were taking pictures.

"Well than back to work." My manager bobbed along, almost a prance in his step. Such freaks.

"What time do you get off?" I jumped, why was Ryan not distracted by the sight.

"Eight," Damn it I realised what I just said then the woman's arse caught my attention again. A crowd was circling her. "Shouldn't someone help her?"

"Fine I'll meet you here at eight." He winked at me and turned around to help the woman, he said something to her before turning back to me and winking again.

Wait I just agreed to a date, oh well, "HOT DINGING."