Chapter 12 *Dyke Up*

Right, be warned grammar and spelling will make you cry. This chapter isn't that funny but it's something very personal to me and I hope people will relate a little. :P

On a happy note, enjoy and vote, comment and fan. It makes me feel good everytime I receive one of each ;)

Also don't hate me for the song ;)

Alyss of the Abyss

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12 - Dyke Up

I pulled away from Sam. Her lips were so soft but 'no brain be quite.'

"What is this abomination?!" the voice screamed again.

Yikes, I probably should answer that. Although Sam's lips were so transfixing, she hadn't seemed to acknowledge the other person much.

"Violet!"

"Shut up!" I snapped then realised who I said it to as my cheeks reddened staring into the face of a wrinkly, nazi, racist, psychotic... I frowned momentarily wondering where I had seen those eyes before. Oh pickle, headed, fruit cake.

"What in the world is happening here, Sam?" My Mum snapped, glaring at Sam. Wait I called my own Mother a Nazi... She's not that much of a Nazi. Actually she's not even wrinkly. Hold the phone Sam had been in the area and I hadn't seen her. Wait I didn't live here anymore... And I don't visit much.

"Oh that explains so much." Both women starred at me. The corner of Sam's lip twitched a little as she looked at me.

My mum's face soured, not like a lemon because everyone uses that. Like... Like... Like a baby when it smells it's own stink. Wait that would mean I was poopy. How damn rude!?

"Sorry she wonders sometimes," Sam smiled looking at me fondly, my heart melted a little.

I scrolled inwardly at myself, I should really Dyke up sometimes.

"What about Ryan?" She screamed, her fake accent gone.

Her voice started to stir something within me and something clicked. "I'M A FUCKING LESBAN, I DON'T DATE BOYS!"

The woman starred at me in horror, like I had done something terrible to her. Physically, that is. Although I probably mentally ruined the woman.

Flash backs kept hitting me, times of me and my mother. When I was coming out. Tears fell down my face, streaking and staining my skin. I turned on my heels, I cluttered against the wall pushing my mother over. I couldn't hold back anymore, I opened a door. I knew the room was empty because it wasn't really a room, more of a closet... Under the stairs.

I remember when I tried to first come out to my mum.

I was 14 when I wanted to come out as bisexual. I has circulate shops and the Internet looking for a movie which would be PG and about lesbians. And believe me, when you google "lesbian movies" a lot of nasty stuff comes up that scared my innocent mind. Well, to be totally honest a large amount of my current Internet history would scare the living daylights out of most people.

"I have something to tell you once we've finished this movie, mum." I grinned, I was both excited and scared how this would turn out.

"Do you want ice cream and popcorn?" My mum called.

"Yes please," I squealed putting in the DVD. I threw myself on the sofa as my mum came in with a tub of ice cream and two spoons. "Ready?" I took the remote and pressed play. It was a good film, then it reached the scene I ha been waiting for. The blonde girl smiled unsurely at the brunette. This was it! I practically bounced as they kissed. The moment was so passionate, so real, so right...

"Sinners!" My mum growled, I looked at her in utter shock.

"What's wrong with the girls kissing?" My mouth was flapping, I was flabbergasted!

"Those girls will burn in hell, then be brought back to life and burnt in hell again." Her cheeks were puffing, her face scarlet with rage. The girls had stopped kissing an the scene had changed completely. "If I ever see you doing that I will never love you again."

I nodded, my face blank as I turned back to the screen, not watching it anymore.

6 months later

Right I was going to do it! I was going to tell her. After the video night I had put it off and neither of us had brought up the topic ever again.

"Oh that's nice, mmmm, harder, HARDER!" My mum screamed, her voice was filled with pure want and submission.

"Are you alright kiddo?" My dad asked as he squared next to me, deaf to the yells of my mum's outbursts in the room behind us.

"I'm going to tell her!" The best part about Dad was that he knew before I did, way before I did. He saw me with a girl and even invited her in for jelly cakes and souphetti.

"Want me to help?" He asked.

"OHHHH YES, RIGHT THERE, YOU'RE SO GOOD PETER!" My mother yelped.

"I need to do this!" I smiled, he face spammed me in reassurance before thrusting the door open and pushing me in.

I rubbed my elbow in pain and surprise. My mum was face down, naked on a massage table in her study. Moans still emitted from her as she paste in ecstasy.

"Mum... I need to talk to you."

"About what?" Her voice was muffled by the pillow around her face.

I took a deep breath, "Mum, I'm into girls."

Silence echoed around the room, even Peter had stopped, raising an encourage eyebrow. Then I heard it, her laugh. She looked up, resting on her arms looking at me with tires in her eyes.

"Oh Via, you definitely have your father's humour."

"No mum I'm not joking." I snapped, stumping my foot.

My mum stopped laughing and glared at me, her eyes flaming with rage. "You ARE joking!" her voice was cold and dark.

Peter made a gesture to run. I stormed out of the room running straight into my dad. He looked at me then wrapped his arms around me without saying a word.

5 weeks later

"What's for dinner, Dad?" I threw myself into a chair toppling myself over and landing on my arse.

"Pork Butts and tateos," My Dad placed the bacon and jacket potatoes in front of me.

Mum walked in, her hair a newly dyed shade of Auburn. She sat down grinning. We hadn't spoken much since I'd come out to her but we were at least comfortable in each other's company.

"This is fantastic Brad." Mum squealed as she stared down at the heart shape my Dad had placed the food in. We sat down in silence, releasing my Dad's amazing cooking. "Violet?"

"Yes Mum." I stuffed my face with more food, slurping down the glass of water.

"Do you still think you like girls, or or are you going to start being normal again?"

I paused the fork half way to my mouth, "Mum this is who I am."

New tears burst from my eyes, my top felt soaked. My mum was always like that, she could be so homophobic. It was like she loved me less for being me. The door slammed open, arms eloped me. I sniffed looking up at my Dad's face.

-----------------------------------------

Right last note, because I actually like you guys a lot I want to help others in this situation. If anyone wants help or wants to come out to their parents email me. I realise some of you don't have Wattpad accounts so I'm giving you my google mail.

midnightliss@googlemail.com