Chapter 13 *Motivation Fairy*

Guys I'm soooooooooooooo sorry

I hope some of you are still with me

Midnightliss

_________________

Chapter 13

"Ryan I'm a lesbian. I'm a lesbian. I'm a lesbian. Ryan I'm a lesbian." I walked down my stairs chanting the words over and over to myself. Needless to say dinner hadn't gone well. My Dad had told me to climb out of the window while he distracted everyone which, alternatively caused my Grandparents to stay round longer. My phone had a sum number of 30 calls from Sam and several texts. 148 calls from my mother and at least 300 texts. I'm not even kidding, my phone had almost jumped off a bridge several times.  

I skipped to work in my monotonous existence, it's also useless to also say I wasn't in the best mood. Me and Ida had had a fight and I'm currently seriously confused about my feelings. Do I like my cheating ex, or do I like my straight roommate. I don't really have the best choices at the moment and both had a good and bad aspects.  

I opened the door to Hot Dingings, my tiny, angry boss with his balding hair frowned at me in disgust. He wore his mustard colour shirt with marron pants. His face had grown as dark as his face making him look like a hotdog which i think is the point... Neve thought of that before. "Violet! Why are you late?"  

I checked my watch, I was two seconds, TWO SECONDS! "Sorry Sir!" 

"No that's the last straw!" he blurted, spit spilling from his lips. "You're fired!" He pointed at me with his sausage finger, no pun intended. 

That was it, I snapped, I threw my stupid hat at him. "So glad, wart breath!" I stormed from the place as he screamed something about handing my uniform back. 

I bashed into someone in anger, snapping a quick sorry before stomping on their foot. A slight accident, I swear, and storming passed them.  

"Vya right?" The man grabbed my shoulder, seemingly unconcerned by me slamming my foot on his. I wasn't even sorry... okay maybe a little. Then I saw the face.... 

"Ryan I need to tell you something..." Here it was the rehearsals were over, the lights were blazing and my moment was here. I took a deep breath in anticipation and... "Ryan I'm..." 

"Sorry Vya but I need to run, I'll talk to you tonight. Sam was saying she couldn't get hold of you. I wanted to check you were alive before classes." He kissed my cheek and was gone. Damn another opportunity wasted.

2 weeks later

I had spent 2 weeks of my life in bed. Why? I hear you ask, well simply because the world is full of mushroom smoking, cream buckets that made me sad. My phone was discarded under my bed while my floor was littered in rubbish. But today was different. MOTIVATION! The MOTIVATION fairy had decided to love me again and I wasn't about to let go of it. I was holding her by her wittle wings and not letting go.  

I ran to the shower, first off I needed a job! Then I needed to sort Ryan . Tell Sam where to place her Angel sculpted lips that felt like heaven.... but before all that I needed breakfast. Forest style! Which was also the second reason for the motivation fairy. Forest and lovingly and not all to kindly held breakfast filled with bacon, sausage, egg and her special source at my bedroom door and used a hair dryer to make sure I could smell it.  

The door of the bathroom opened and shut before the shower curtain rustled and sung open letting in a blast of cold air and a naked Ida. "Sorry, I missed you so I wanted to talk before Forest got her grip into you." 

She took the shampoo from my hands as I gwaked at her, alright this wasn't part of plan but I'm not complaining. I felt a raw sting in my eye, Oh pumpkin pies. Soap had dripped into my eyes and now I was blinded. BLINDED! From the naked hot girl in my shower. Why was the world cruel to me, why? WHY? After wiping my eyes was a river I could finally see, areas soap suds cling to her naked perfect body. 

"Vya, how did you know you liked girls?"  

I paused thinking about the situation. "Well I always thought women were pretty, I always used to have pictures of hot women on my backgrounds and would always look at women. But I think it was when I dated Paul Graham in year 8 when I realised.He was the cutest boy in the year and I wasn't attracted. Also it did help when my Dad turned around and said 'I know you're a lesbian now hurry up and come out to me.'"

Ida stated giggling as the soap tattered against her skin. ''Haven't you ever wondered about being with a boy?"

''A little but I know I attracted to girls. It's mainly to see what everyone is on about but  I wouldn't be attracted."

Ida had moved her way towards me, her lips only a small distance from my own. She was beautiful, her hair was wet and stuck to her free, the way the water slid down her body was hipnotising

well almost as much as her body.

"I've been thinking," She licked her lips, staring at mine, " How amazing you look, you're really beautiful Vya." she leaned forward her lips pressing against mine. I pulled her to me, I loved the way her naked skin felt against mine. A spark tingled from my head to my toes. This was love.

I love Ida!