Chapter 6 *Dyke, you took my clothes.*

Hehe up in the top 1000 in humor thanks for the votes guys :D I'm glad you like it. Many more to come if you vote and comment.

So I'll ask for the same again 5 votes and a few comments. Now enjoy.

Oh song on the side, T.a.t.u - All The Things She Said

I know obvious choice but sometimes you have to be obvious :D 

____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6 

"Oh you should try this one, or this one, or this one." Clothes flew at me from a wardrobe. I was currently in a small flat that was even smaller than mine. Dena's little figure was waist deep in the wardrobe dragging everything she could out.  

Sam had decided to stay with the boys in the living room. Dena's room was ultra girly, it was covered in more shades of pink then I thought were possible. I picked up black top; it was pretty and simple, dipping in the chest area. "I like this top, do you have jeans." 

Dena looked up and laughed, "That's a dress."  

I yelped dropping it, the door flung open quickly, "I heard a yell," Alex panted. "What happened?" 

"Vya saw a short dress," Dena smiled pointing at the dress that lay in front of me. He rolled his eyes and slammed the door behind him. "Oh I found the perfect dress." 

"I don't really wear dresses," I stuttered as Dena pounced on me with material. 

"No no no, you'll love this; it's sexy and classy and will make you look way older. Put it on," She bounced up and down excitedly, she had so much energy at 5'2'. "It's really long on me so will be perfect on you."  

I held the dress up to my body; it was red and had a low V neck. It flowed from the hip and had a black sash best under where my breasts would be. "Can I have some privacy, please?" I asked. She laughed bouncing off into the living room. It actually fitted nicely, coming up to mid thigh.  

"I remember when you used to wear a nurses outfit for me." 

I spun round faster than a roundabout pushed by superman. "What do you want?" I crossed my arms feeling ridiculously exposed at the chest area. 

"Nothing," Sam shrugged stepping closer to me. I jumped back at the sudden movement. She grinned at my reaction, "I don't bite." 

"Yes you do," I yelped jumping over the bed, "You used to give me bite marks and hickeys alllll the time. People used to think I had a rash."  

She had a reminiscing smile on her lips while her face was slightly dazed. "How come you're dating a guy?" She asked tilting her head. 

"I'm..." 

"I told you it would fit," Dena squealed, "Sammy! Help me with her make up." She turned back to me, "Sammy does art in Uni; she is amazing." 

I smiled as Sam gave me a meaningful look before sitting me down and picking up some brushes and make-up. "Dena can you leave so I don't have to deal with your over enthusiastic personality." Sam snapped playfully throwing a pillow at her as she skipped out of the room. She sat across from me opening the foundation pots and blusher. "So, how's Forest? Still not telling her parents?" 

"She tried to hit on Ryan, I don't think he'll would ever come back to mine again." 

"Disappointed by that, are we?" She grinned, "How come you’re dating him?" 

"I'm not dating him!" I yelped toppling backwards my feet hung in the air.  

"Does he know that?" Sam asked she tilted my face up. 

"I don't know."  

Sam's eyes glinted, "Then maybe you should make it clear. He's a good guy... Is there anyone you're dating now?" 

"No why?" I looked up at her; her round face was so cute. 

"No reason," She smiled to herself. 

"Are you?" I asked as she dabbed something on my eye. 

"There done," She whipped the brushes with a cloth, "You look stunning." She threw her head back, "Oi slut of a roommate get your girly arse in here and give me approval for my ego." 

"No way your ego is huge," Dena screamed running in, does this girl always need to scream? "Oh you're so pwetty." 

"CAN WE GO?" Alex called slamming the door open, "You look lovely blah blah blah... Let's go ladies!" He glanced at Sam, "Dyke put some make-up on." 

"Douche puts some decent clothes on." 

"Dyke, you took my clothes." He added sarcastically "Get your arse out here." He stormed out leaving us girls to stare in confusion after him. 

Sam cleared her throat, "Going?" She hopped off the bed, her hand stretched out towards me. For a split second I imagined what it would be like to be pulled into her arms and kiss her senseless, again. I ignored her hand and trotted out of the room. Players never prosper.