Chapter 10 *My Hair*

Not edited but here, sorry this took forever :) but it's here haha :P 

 The Pretty Reckless - Zombie >>>>> Awesome song :P

Chapter 10 *My Hair*

My fingers played over the keypad of my phone. Do I call? What would I say? Thank you? No a little too desperate, they won't go for it. Is that too pushy, we haven't spoken in ages. The phone vibrated in my hand making me jump.

"Fudge it." I swiped my phone from the floor picking it up. "Hello?"

"How's your head?" The male voice made my stomach drop.

"Umm... Fine." I rubbed the back of my head where a lump was forming.

"Look I think I know why you reacted like that, I was talking to Sam last night."

My heart jumped at Sam's name. Wow that was strange. "Yeah," I said slowly.

"She said you don't really date guys."

Thank you Sam, a choir of angels sung in my head, bursting into choirs. This hell would finally be over and then I'll..."Sorry what?" I stopped dancing realising that he had been talking to me for the last few minutes in the middle of my heavenly moment.

"We should take it slow, look are you free tonight?"

"What?" I fell off the desk, face palming on the floor.

"What was that?" Ryan asked.

"WHO DIED?!?!" Forest screamed running in. "OMG, OMG, OMG, what did you do girl?" She took my hand standing me up.

I stared at her dazed, "When did you get here?" I mumbled.

Forest grabbed my phone, "Hello, she'll call you... Moose Arse?" Forest giggled, "One moment." She covered the phone with her hand. "I need to take this, IDA!" Forest jetted out of the room laughing in a high pitched squeal, "Back."

"WHAT?" Ida moaned waking into my room; she wore a baggy t-shirt which was draped to her legs, "What did you do?" She mumbled, slump down next time me before falling asleep on the bed.

I rubbed my face in bewilderment; it didn't hurt too much, "It's three in the afternoon why are you tired?"

"I was out with this guy and we ended up killing our livers. I can't wait till you're 18." Ida mumbled curling into a ball.

"Sounds like fun," I mumbled absent mindedly rubbing her leg.

"Mmmm... That's nice." Ida smiled, her eyes still closed.

My hand continued to rub her skin before I finally pulled it away. Her clothing seemed too large for her body; I know she liked thick clothing but... "Ida? Whose top is that?"

"Mmmm... What?" She mumbled tucking her head into the over large jersey top. "Eww why does your room smell of boy? Please don't tell me you've turned into a Dyke again!"

"When was I a Dyke?" I squealed, pulling her head out of the top.

"About a week ago, you never wore dresses..."

"I still don't."

"Or lacy pants..."

"Only sometimes..."

"Or heals!"

"I still don't do that!" I yelped. "That boy smell is your top."

A scream echoed from the living room. Ida cried out, falling face first on the floor. I ran out of the room, almost slamming into an oncoming Forest. Her hands waved crazily in the air.