Chapter Eight

Today is the day, the Dark Fae's are supposed to come out for war. There is no more force field. Victoria was our only Fae what that power. I haven't even thought of practicing Force Field. Now it's just an open island that anyone can get into. We buried Victoria last night. In the Fae Cemetery West of the island. Emerson holds my hand as we all stand awaiting for our enemies to appear. "We got this guys, don't let our loss of Victoria get in the way. Do this for Victoria." I say in hope of inspiring.

"They're here I can feel it the shadow is breaking." Julian says looking down towards the ground. My stomach drops. "What?" I say freaking out. Emerson grabs my face. "Baby, we are ready. You can control most of the powers that you can use to fight Fae's with. Aspen's air powers are more adapted than they've ever been, and our Light Fae Warriors have been training non-stop. So don't give up now." He says looking me straight in the eyes. "Call Aspen and get her down here, we've got a battle to win." Emerson urges Tucker to do.

"They are getting closer." Julian announces. "Okay, everyone take your positions." Emerson shouts. I look up and see the Dark Fae's growing closer and the shadow is gone. They land on the ground in their human form. "We've come for you Harlyn Leon. Either sacrifice yourself or your community dies." A girl with a sick voice announces. "There is no way in hell I am going anywhere with you." I snap. "Very well then. Dark Fae's attack!" The girl shouts.

Dark Fae's start using their powers to fight against us and us Light Fae's use our powers so fight back. Using all our energy to push them back. The girl comes by me. Forcing her fire onto me. I use my water powers shooting her full force throwing her back a good ten feet. "Wow, you are as strong as they say you are." She says. "Excuse me?" My confused voice responds. "Oh nothing you should be worried about, I've got my eyes and you have yours." Her evil laugh fills my ears. I use my levitation powers to pick the girl up succeeding the power for the first time, stopping her from using her power. "Now darling you either tell me what you meant by what you have been saying, or you will be deactivated." I threat. Wait this all seems to familiar. My dream. "Keaton." She responds, struggling in my levitational force. "What do you mean Keaton?" I bring her closer to me, only five feet closer. "We've got him." She laughs sickly. I look at her in confusion. "Don't even get my started honey," "Don't call me honey." I glare towards her. "You're trying to get into my head." "If that's what you think." Looking at the side of me I Dark Fae's and Light Fae's down on the ground out of breath or injured. "Better give up now and come with us Harlyn Grace." She says her blue eyes burning into mine. "Stop it." I say through gritted teeth. "I don't think that's possible. You can only take so much of us down." She looks towards the side. "You've got that right." I agree. Using a hand twist motion to take her powers away. "However, I've got the power to take your and everyone else's powers away. Guards take her to the tunnel cells. Blind fold her first." I order. Rick and George gladly do as I wish. "Dark Fae's, go back to our territory. Boss will instruct our next motions." The girl shouts. The remaining Dark Fae's left standing a good two thousand, turn into their Fae form disappearing in front of our eyes.

I got the Elders to help me take powers from the Dark Fae's left on our Island away from them. We have a total of Seven thousand five hundred and twenty four. "I will start questioning them tomorrow morning. As for all of you, great job today. The Dark Fae's will be back. Who knows when, however we defeated them. Now go rest, and I will create a new force field around the island." I speak even as exhausted as I am. I know they are equally as exhausted as me. We all start hugging each other and earn more trust and respect for one another as a Fae community. "Me and Keaton will stay will you as you create the force field." Emerson suggests. "E, go get some rest. I'd like to have a talk alone with Keaton. I'll see you in the cottage." I kiss Emerson's lips lightly. He nods his head, kissing me. "Okay Keaton first things first, let's get this force field created." I sigh.