Chapter Six

HARRY’S P.O.V.

We were all waiting for the dear arrival of Sam. Wow. I couldn’t wait to actually meet her. Hope she won’t recognize me as her “stalker”. It's been days since we sent the letter and we've been waiting forever. All of us were excited. I've mentioned her to the boys a couple times and I think they were annoyed with it but eyt excited.

My mates and I were in the living room when we heard the limo pull up. We were all so excited! Especially me. I mean like what if she doesn’t like me? What if she’s actually rude? Ugh, I can’t wait any longer! Wow... I sound desperate.

We all walked to the door trying to keep as quiet as possible as we heard doors opening and closing outside. The excited tension building in the air. 

“Remember guys,” Louis told us, “be nice. She is a guest; not our live-in maid. Remember what happened to our last girl? She left early because we treated her like a maid. She's not a maid. She's our new friend. I feel like this is going to be a good summer so don't ruin it.”

We all chuckled except Louis. “We won’t Lou, calm down. And can’t you get over it? It was like a year ago.” Liam piped up cheerfully, his laughing smile slowly fading. We chuckled again this time Louis joined in. 

I would have to say, Louis was the most excited. He was the one I've told the most to about Sam. He's my main mate. I tell him absolutely everything. I don't think there's one secret I've hid from him. I wouldn't ever. 

Louis looked through the peep hole on the front door and before she could even knock he swung it open and hugged her tightly. She looked surprised but then suddenly rolled with it. I rolled my eyes. Typical Louis.

Sam squinted her eyes around at us trying to look over Louis' shoulder before speaking. “Wait, if you’re Harry,” she pointed at me and I smiled cheekily. Okay. She knew us. Wait. Of course she knows us. Don't mean to sound cocky, but we are the biggest boyband in the world. But she hasn’t recognized me. Yet.  “And you’re Liam, Niall, and Zayn then that means that this is...” she pointed to the rest of them.

“Louis!” Louis shouted, reaching back just enough time for her to recognize him before pulling her into a hug again.

“Hi guys!” she said smiling still standing at the doorway. She wasn’t even in the house. Oh and her voice. Oh my! It was so beautiful! Just like her!  I couldn’t wait to hear her live!

“Hi Sam!” Liam shouted back excitedly.

I looked up and down her for a moment or two before I realized we were just standing there in silence taking sneaky glances at one another. I was about to break off the silence before Louis did.

“Here, I’ll take your bags love and show you around.” He said walking towards the family room. Zayn and I let her by and as she walked I stared. Not at her butt or anything but I was looking at the way she walked. It was so graceful and light on her feet. Damn! I should be the one taking her on the tour!

Zayn nudged my bicep. I looked at him questioningly. “What?” I asked him scrunching my eyebrows. I looked at all of them, they were all staring at me smiling cheekily as if they knew. Sure they know me as the cheeky ladiesman but this is different.

He smiled. “So, how do you like Sam?” Zayn said in a hushed tone so she wouldn’t hear.

“Dude, chill, I barely know her.” I replied putting my hands deep into my pockets trying to look for a distraction.

Liam nodded putting his hands up as if to surrender. “Okay, okay.”

How do I like Sam you ask? Well let’s just say that she’s everything I’ve wanted in a girl. Tall, not as tall or taller than me though just right height. Slim, bikini ready body. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Tanned, like a glowing goddess. Her golden blonde hair with dark low lights was beautiful! Especially in those curls. And her eyes, don’t even get me started on that. I can’t wait to just look deeply into them. They’re a beautiful sparkling blue. Oh and her smile is pure perfectness. I’m glad she entered and I’m glad she won! Her personality seems like she’s so sweet, funny, smart, charming, flirty, honest, and trusting. I can’t wait to get to know her.