Chapter Fifteen

- NOT PROOFREAD -

SAM'S P.O.V.

I woke up surrounded by tissues. I felt horrible. I went to bed bawling my eyes out after Niall left the room. I couldn't stand looking at him without wanting to be in his arms and getting him to hold me tight. I wanted to stay like that forever with him, but I'm with Harry. I gotta remember that.

I rolled onto my feet and walked to the bathroom to make myself look decent. Today was the day I was having my big interview with Helen Gofrey. I couldn't wait. This was my first real interview across world wide television. Okay maybe I'm not as excited anymore.

BEEP!

I looked at my phone.

Hey girlie! I heard about your big interview with Helen today, I was thinking we could head to the mall, buy a new outfit, then get our nails done! My treat!?! You in? - Eleanor

Sure! I'll meet you in the food court in about an hour, see you then! - Sammy

I put my phone down and climbed into the warm shower rinsing off all the misery that came last night. I was glad El was doing something nice for me. She always knew how to turn my frown the right way around. I smiled at the thought.

I climbed out of the shower and dryed off quickly throwing on sweatpants and a crop top that had the infinity symbol with 'directioner' written in it. I bought it the other day. I slipped into a pair of ankle high uggs and threw my hair in a side fishtail. I put on a light foundation and mascara then put on my glasses. I slipped the ring Harry gave me on my finger. I shoved a couple things in my backpack then walked downstairs.

"You comfy today love?" Zayn asked as I entered the room smiling brightly as if nothing between Lou and I happened last night.

I smiled wider. "As a matter of fact Zaynie," I said walking over with my plate of food then kissed the top of his head. "I'm going out with El for some girl day shopping then coming home for my big interview tonight with Helen." 

"Oh right, your interview's tonight, crap." Harry said sighing in front of me.

I cocked my head in confusion. "Why?"

"I wanted to take you out to see a movie but I totally forgot, sorry babe but looks like we'll have to do it some other time." Harry said.

I smiled again then looked at Lou who still seemed concerned about me. He gave me one of those we-need-to-talk looks and I nodded. 

"Sorry boys, but you're going to have to excuse me on this breakfast. I need to get to the mall fast. How long of a walk do you think?" I asked.

"Maybe about 15 minutes," Niall answered gulping down orange juice.

I gave a glance. I was still sort of mad but it was slipping past me now. I smiled at him and he gave a grin back knowing that everything between him and I was all good.

"Well I guess I'll walk then," I said exiting. "I'll see you boys later!"

I walked on the porch and waited a couple minutes for Lou.

LOUIS' P.O.V.

"Do you think she's onto us guys?" I asked them cleaning up Sam's area.

They all shrugged. "She was past out by the time I left the room last night." Niall said.

I nodded. "She better not have figured out that you know about her feelings for you. Harry wasn't even supposed to know and then he goes snooping."

"What did I do? I was going to give my girlfriend a kiss goodnight when Mr. Secrets over here already got to it and made my babe cry!" Harry protested.