Chapter Nineteen

I couldn't stop thinking of that twitcam from yesterday. All I've been doing is sitting here and thinking about what that fan account said.

Maybe it's right. Why am I here? With Harry especially. Harry should be dating movie stars and real celebs, not some wannabe that got help from them.

I'm packing right now. Leaving for back home. The boys all think that I'm going just for a week but when they realize I'm not coming back, it's gonna be rough.

I folded my last sweater and placed it in the suitcase before grabbing some other things from the bathroom. I should've packed lighter because now that I've gone shopping out here, it's hard to put everything back.

I slipped into a pair of uggs before bringing my suitcase down the stairs. Louis waiting for me at the bottom. Not even my own boyfriend. Sigh.

I stood at the top looking down at my feet. I really shouldn't be doing this.

"Don't worry Sam," Louis comforted as I made my way to the bottom. "You'll be back before you know it."

Right...

I just sighed as he took my suitcase. He led me out into the garage shoving the bag in the backseat while I climbed in the front. I buckled up and Louis got in.

"Where's Harry?" I asked sighing.

"He said he was going out to see an old friend and then doing a quick interview." Louis replied before backing out of the driveway.

"Does anyone know I'm leaving today?" I asked looking a little upset.

"I don't think so. I only knew because you were telling me to drive you," he said. A pause filled the air. "Why are you looking so upset? What's wrong love?"

I sighed. "I'm just gonna really miss you guys that's all." I put on a fake smile.

Louis smiled. "We'll miss you too. But like I said, you'll be back before you know it."

I just nodded and looked out my window. I can't believe I'm doing this but it's for my own good. I need this.

When we arrived at the airport, Louis helped me unload my bag. He closed the trunk and faced me. I hugged him and squeezed him tight.

"I love you Lou," I cried into his shoulder.

"Please stop crying Sam," Louis whispered in my ear. "It's only a week. I'll be back here next week to pick you up. I love you too."

I sniffled and let go of him even though I didn't want too. I wiped my face before walking back towards the building without looking back.

This was it. My journey with the top boyband in the world started two weeks ago and is ending earlier than planned. Goodbye One Direction.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I was just finished with my interview with a paparrazi and was heading home now with Paul. I'm just really hoping that Sam is okay. It's been pretty hard for her right now and I've been very, very worried.

When we arrived back in the driveway I popped out of the vehicle and into the house. They boys were in the kitchen because I heard them throwing things. Probably buns for our burgers.

I walked in and boy was I right. Buns were everywhere.

"Harry join my team!" Niall screamed from behind the table as Liam and Zayn threw buns over at him from behind the counter.

"Where's Sam?" I asked.

"I think she's upstairs." Liam said.

I walked out of the room and jogged up the steps knocking on Sam's door. I opened it and to my surprise it was empty. Literally empty. Sam's stuff was gone. All of it. Oh shit.

A door opened from down the hall and I looked.

"Louis!" I yelled running down to stand in front of him. "Where's Sam!?!"

"Today was her leaving day Harry, she'll be back in a week though." He replied.

"Oh shit!" I yelled pulling at my curls. "She's not coming back Louis!"

"No, but she will be in a week. I just said that."

"No Louis! She's never coming back! Never! She's leaving, and now she's gone!" I yelled.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked.

"That day in the hospital she told me she was going home forever when she was leaving for that week!" I shouted. The boys rushing to the bottom of the stairs. "How long ago did she leave?"

"I got back from the airport about 25 minutes ago." Louis replied.

"There's still time," I said turning around and running down the stairs. The bun covered boys asking questions like paparrazi.

I rushed into the garage and went to turn on the car. It didn't turn over. I tried the others but they weren't working either. I forgot. Paul was to take them in today for a battery boost.

I ran out of the garage and down the path but jumped the fence so I wouldn't be mobbed by fans. I booked it down the street towards the airport. Tears filled my eyes. This can't be happening. Not now.

I was running hard, as fast as I could go to catch that plane. She can't be gone. No. She can't be. I love her.

I booked it hard. The swear beating on my legs and arms as the boiling sun hit me. It was going down but it was still pretty warm. I'm so thankful right now that fans or anyone have not seen me.

The airport isn't far from me now and when I get there she won't be gone. No. This can't be happening.

When I reached the airport I ran inside as people scanne my face but ignored me. I looked up at the flights and noticed that Sam's was boarding. Hell no.

I ran to the ticket booth and pulled out a wad of money. "Get me a plane ticket to Georgetown, Pennsylvania."

"I'm sorry sir the next flight isn't unil 10." The lady replied.

"Ma'am I need that plane ticket for right now, the love of my life is on that plane and is about to leave me forever. I can't let that happen. Please."

She looked at me. "Well your lucky because I have one left." She said handing it over.

"Bless your soul!" I grinned thanking her and running towards the terminal. I went through a quick security check and booked it to the terminal.

I looked around but it was too late.

The plane was gone and the love of my life was too.

*******

OMG. BEST. CHAPTER. EVER.

OKAY, MAYBE NOT THE BEST ONE OF THIS STORY BUT IT'S PRETTY CLOSE. THE LAST ONE OR THE LAST COUPLE WILL BE.

SUCH EXCITEMENT I GUARENTEE IT.

COMMENT&VOTE <3 love you