Chapter Twenty Three

SAM'S P.O.V.

My palms were sweating. I don't know if I can go through with this. I gulped and took one last look in the mirror. I was pretty confident in what I was wearing tonight. It was a strapless black dress with gold and silver designs on the skirt. I wore a tan leather jacket that I borrowed from Mac and black pumps. A silver cross necklace hung around my neck and the infinity ring Harry gave me was still on my finger. I never took it off. I finished with my last brush of mascara before applying some EOS. (Outfit Will Be On Side)

No one else knew I was here except Mac, Louis, Zayn, and Liam. I'm kind of nervous to know how this is all gonne go down tonight. A knock came from my door and I opened it a crack to see Louis I pulled it open and looked both ways.

"Don't worry love no one's in this hall. How are you doing?" He asked checking up on me. 

"I'm nervous." I said biting my bottom lip.

Louis pulled me into a hug. I missed his hugs so much that I squeezed him like never before. "Don't be nervous love. You'll do great. Just wait in your place until you here your cue. You'll be there for a little while so get comfy. I'll come back later after my third change to put you in your place." He said before pulling away. "Wish me luck."

"Good luck!" I said watching him run down the hall. I turned around and shut the door before hearing a knock almost seconds later. Did Louis forget something? I hesitated opening it but my insides took over and turned the knob. I was practically knocked over but just stumbled back as someone ploughed into me squeezing me tight.

I pulled away and recognized the beautiful brunette. "Why the hell did you not tell you were here!?" She shrieked with excitement.

"Shh..." I hushed her. "Because it's a surprise." I whispered. "How did you know I was here, Louis said that no one was in the hall."

"Well obviously my boyfriend isn't very observant because I was hiding around the corner." Eleanor gleamed brightly. "Where the hell have you been?!" Her face was now angry and upset. I guess the boys never told her.

I looked at the ground and gulped. "I left. Forever."

"What? Why?!" She was nearly shouting again but I covered her mouth.

"Shh!" I said taking my mouth off. "Because this summer isn't what I wanted El. I wasn't coming here to look for love or a boyfriend. I was here to perform and have the ultimate experience ever with these boys. I wasn't planning on falling in love. Especially after I recently broke up with my boyfriend. I wanted to just have fun this summer with my girls at home but once I won I thought that it would be even better if I became friends with the boys. Not a girlfriend." 

El nodded understandingly. "Well do the others know you're here? Harry is going to flip shit!" She laughed. I laughed with her. Man, have I missed this girl.

"Only Louis, Liam, and Zayn. They're the ones that planned this all. I just had to agree to it." I said.

El smiled. "I think Niall will be pretty suprised too. He seems like he's been missing you a lot too. Oh and did you know that Harry was locking himself in his room and wouldn't come out to perform after you left. His mom and sister had to come all the way from England to convince to go on." 

My jaw dropped. "What? I didn't know that." 

"Oh, well yeah. They came after they were hearing and seeing that Harry was refusing to go out on the stage and perform. If it wasn't for them then he or you wouldn't be here tonight. I'd thank them if I were you."

"I'm going to have to now. I can't believe he would do that."

"He really loves you Sam." She said smiling. "I was trying to convince him myself and he still refused. He kept blabbering about how much you mean to him and how much he loved and missed you."