Chapter Thirteen

My eyes widened and I chased after Niall who was running down the path towards Daniel.

“Niall no! Don’t do it!” I screamed after him. He didn’t look back or respond. I was just about caught up with Niall when he ran harder until he reach Daniel, grabbing him on the back of the neck and punched his face. Daniel tumbled back and nearly fell over.

“Niall!” I jumped on his back trying to pull him off Daniel. “Stop it Niall! Get off him!”

The boys came running after helping me pull Niall away. I finally pulled Niall off as Daniel looked at me holding his nose.

I pushed Niall back with the boys standing behind me. “What the hell is wrong with you!” I screamed at him.

“Him! Why the hell is he here?!” Niall yelled back.

Tears ran down my face and Niall noticed but my voice was still strong. “Because we were going on a walk and he was coming to pick me up! Just stop it!” I screamed.

“Your right,” he said putting his hands in the air. “I’m not your boyfriend. I shouldn’t be the one doing this. Just wait till Harry finds out!”

Niall walked down the path towards the front gate, Liam following him. I was too angry at him to even chase after him. If he tells Harry he knows I’ll hate him. I turned to Daniel who was trying to stop his nose from bleeding. The boys turned.

“Are you alright man?” Louis asked Daniel.

Daniel helped up his thumb. “Perfect.”

“Daniel, I’m so sorry! Niall was just being an ass.” I said looking at Daniel apologetically.

“It’s fine.” He responded.

“Let’s clean you up.” I said to Daniel bringing him back to the house.

After we cleaned Daniel up, the boys and Daniel sat in the family room while I sat on the stairs by the front foyer. I got up and paced back and forth.

What the hell is wrong with me? If only I didn’t mention Daniel and him being a flirt this wouldn’t have all happened. This is my entire fault! Then I had to go and tell Niall he wasn’t my boyfriend pissing him off and sending him out to destroy Daniel. Now he’s going to go tell Harry who will do the same.

About 20 minutes later Liam walked through the door. Meaning Niall wasn’t far behind. Liam gave me a smile and I pointed to the family room to show that they were all in there.

Niall then walked through the door. He stood there looking at me with an apologetic face on. I was still angry. He was about to open his mouth when I stormed off into the family room sitting next to Louis. I could see through the door that Niall was still standing there upset before he walked upstairs and slammed his bedroom door.

For about an hour or two the boys got to know Daniel. We sent Daniel back home and all the boys said that they liked him. He wasn’t a bad guy either. Like he said. I guess when he’s not a flirt and all he’s actually a nice guy.

We all cleaned up and made some dinner. I wasn’t very hungry so I headed upstairs to my room and opened my laptop to Skype. Niall was online. I just sat there and stared at the screen. Should I video call him even though he’s down the hall.

BEEP!

I had a fun day today! The guys are actually really nice. It sucks that every other guy in the world thinks their gay and crap and doesn’t believe anything that the directioners say. I thought they’d actually be total asses, but no. J - Mr. Flirtiness