Chapter Fourteen

- NOT PROOFREAD -

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Niall stared at me in confusion. The words still processing through his little brain. "What?" he asked.

I didn't want to repeat it. Why was I so stupid to have fallen or her? Why didn't I see this coming?

"Sam likes Niall." I said.

Niall stared in confusion still then broke out in laughter. When he looked up he saw I was being serious as the tears dripped down my cheeks and onto the floor. "Your being serious?" he asked.

I stood up and turned to the giant window that faced the pool. I sighed and cupped my hands behind my head. "She likes you Niall. Congrats."

"How do you know?" he asked.

I faced him. "I just heard her talking to Lou about it. Who I'm also pissed at."

I didn't mind the relationship between Louis and Sam but the fact that it was making her cry and not tell me really starte pissing me off. I'm her boyfriend. She should be able to tell me anything.

I glanced at Niall who was smiling a little. "But you guys are together." He pointed out.

I gulped. "I don't even care anymore. You can have her!" I yelled before storming off and to bed.

NIALL'S P.O.V.

Harry looked pretty hurt and pissed off. I felt horrible but happy at the same time. Harry's my mate. Sam's my crush. Who do I choose?

I opened my bedroom door to hear whispers from Sam's door and banging from Harry's. Yup. He's pissed. Don't really want to talk to him. I'm guessing that Louis and Sam didn't hear because they didn't seem very curious.

I snook up to the door and knocked before opening it. I stood in the doorway as they both stared at me. Sam with tears on her cheeks and Louis with a comforting look.

"Err... can you give us a minute Lou?" I asked still standing there with a hand on the back of my neck.

Louis glanced at Sam's red, puffy face. She nodded in confirmation. With that Lou stood up and snook past me. I walked in and stood next to the bed. She didn't face me but turned around.

"Are you going to talk with me face to face?" I asked with a smile.

No answer.

"Look Sam," I started. "I'm sorry about Daniel. I'm sorry about earlier. I never told Harry. I was going to but Liam calmed me down and talked me out of it. I'm sorry Sam."

A long pause then she sat up.

"I'm not mad at you for that anymore." She sniffled.

I sat down and looked at her in confusion. "Then what's wrong, love?"

She didn't respond. Even though I knew exactly why she was upset. I still wanted to hear it. I didn't know if Harry was fooling me. I wanted to make sure she was talking about me.

"Sam?" I said still with concern in my voice.

"Niall," she began with sad in her throat. "I'm reall tired. Can we talk about his some other time?"

I nodded but she didn't see. "Absolutely." I said. I leaned forward and kissed her cheek. I felt horrible. I should've never cut into their relationship and now because of me they might be broken up.

I left the room quietly.

LOUIS' P.O.V.

"Err... can you give us a minute Lou?" Niall asked standing in the doorway. He looked like he had been thinking hard about something that was bugging him.