Chapter Ten

The next morning I woke up remembering Niall was still with me when I went to bed. I sat up then saw he wasn’t here. Must’ve left after I went to bed.

I got out of bed and dragged myself down the stairs not caring at what I looked like. Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam were all up making what appeared to look like fruit salad, eggs, bacon, sausage, and pancakes. Was Harry always the last one awake?

“Morning guys.” I greeted with a yawn waving to everyone.

“Morning love,” Niall said handing me my buffet food.

“Jeez, you guys. Are you trying to make me fat?” I said sitting down and taking a bit of my crispy bacon.

They laughed. “Since you have a fast metabolism we thought that you could eat as much foods as you wanted not caring about the fat.” Louis said coming over kissing the top of my head then sitting down next to me.

I smiled. “Aw, thanks you guys, but I’m actually not that hungry,” I said taking a pancake and walking out. “Niall, since you are a food lover, you may have my breakfast.”

Niall licked his lips and chowed on my meal.

Still noming on my pancake I walked upstairs and into Harry’s room. He’s awake but on the potty. I just sat on my bed until he came out.

He walked out and noticed me. “Another wakeup call from a beautiful face love?” he asked standing in front of me so my face was stomach height on him. He leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips.

I smiled. “Go eat your breakfast now, I’m going to have a shower and change before we leave.” I said getting up and leaving him.

I walked into my room pulling out the clothes I was going to wear and leaving them on my bed. I walked into the bathroom when I heard a beep from my phone.

Morning darling! Wanna hang with Perrie, Danielle, and I? Maybe we can even pick up Acacia.” –Eleanor

Morning. And I don’t think I’m doing anything with the boys until the show tonight so sure why not. Acacia would love to hang with us too I bet. –Sammy

Okay, we can pick her up on the way to the mall. We’ll meet you in the food court. –Eleanor

Okay, having a quick shower, I’ll see you ladies in about an hour. –Sammy

I put the phone down and closed the bathroom door, locking it, and jumping in the warm water.

When I finished I got out and dried off wrapping a towel in my hair and around my body. I walked out and something was on the bed next to my outfit for tonight. It was a small box. There was a card on top, it read:

Dear love,

I see you gotten my note. Well, you should feel lucky, because this is the first one out. It’s not even released and I want you to try it out. I think you’ll like it. ;)

Love,

Haz & the boys

I smiled and put the card into my purse. I peeled off the paper and saw a box that said ‘Our Moments – One Direction’ with their faces. I looked inside. It was a perfume bottle. I can’t believe it. How generous of him to leave me a little gift. I put it on my dresser and walked into the bathroom changing my clothes.

I decided not to look as girly so I wore a superman top with black skinny jeans. I wore black wedged high tops. I chose a black fedora and wore my glasses. I painted my nails blue and wore some blue and gold bangle bracelets. Then I spritzed on the One Direction perfume. I grabbed my white iPhone 4S and my superman wallet and put it in my blue purse. Yes you can say I’m a superman lover, then I headed down the stairs and into the family room where everyone was.