Chapter Eleven

We drove for what felt like an hour until we got to the place we were eating at. Harry helped me out of the limo as I gaped at the sign.

“You brought me to the Fuzzulio’s?” I asked eager. (Not a real restaurant)

Harry chuckled. “Only for you. Have you ever eaten here?” he asked accompanying me to the door.

I shook my head. “No, never. But all the celebrities eat here and I’ve always wanted to eat here!” I exclaimed clapping.

He grinned. “Well, you technically are a celebrity now.” He said.

I gasped. He was right. After working with One Direction for the first week here, yes, you could call me a celebrity.

We walked up and paparazzi flashed their cameras at Harry and I. I just smiled and looked pretty. Some fans were there asking for autographs. I didn’t want to let them down so I just signed one or two and got in the restaurant alive.

 Harry told the lady about our reservation. At least I think it was a reservation. The lady led us to a room at the back. Music was blaring and people were drunk with drinks in the air. But they weren’t just people. They were the celebrities I’ve loved my whole life! Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, everyone!

I gasped. People looked and stared. Some smiled, some waved. Eventually Harry helped me through to the back where we met up with Demi and Selena. I gasped as they looked and smiled.

“Hi! We were so excited to finally meet you! Harry’s been calling everyone and telling them to come to the party. Were so happy for you!” Selena said hugging me.

“Hi, thank you so much! Yeah, he’s an amazing guy!” I said looking back at Harry.

“Oh my god! I’m so excited to finally meet you!” Demi said surprised.

My mouth dropped.

“Oh Demi!” Selena said. “Yeah, she’s kind of a fan of you.” Selena said to me.

I pointed to my chest. “Me? You’re a fan of me? The Demi Lovato is a fan of me?” I asked so happy.

She smiled and nodded and wrapped her arms around me. Ugh! This was all so exciting.

“Okay, well you mingle with the girls, I’ll be back soon to take you home. Your tired.” Harry said before leaving us.

I blew him a kiss and chatted with my new friends.

I ended up meeting a lot of people, Taylor, Justin, Demi, Selena, Avril, Victoria, lots and lots of people. It was so exciting!

“Alright babe, let’s take you home before you pass out.” Harry said putting an arm around me waist and kissing the side of my head.

I nodded and followed him back to the car and home where I slid into my jammies and crawled under the covers drifting to sleep.

********

Hey guys! I know it’s not long of a chapter but hey, it’s alright. I’m so tired. Had my last day of public school before I’m off to high school. I’m really gonna miss my school. Anyways, please vote and leave me comments. Love youu! <3 xx