Chapter Sixteen

-NOT PROOFREAD-

"Harry please, don't be mad with me! I'm sorry!" I apologized running after him backstage.

I had just finished my live interview with Helen Gofrey where she asked if it was true that I was going home for a week. I didn't want to lie so I told her the truth and said yes.

Now Harry's all pissed at me and won't even look at me. Damn. I should've told him.

I ran after Harry even though I was in three inch heels. The rest of the boys were right on my heels. Harry turned the corner and slammed the door in my face. I blinked and stepped back a bit.

I inched forward and pounded on the door. "Harry Edward Styles you open this door right now!" I said.

"Leave me alone Sam." He shouted.

I was about to physically break down the door but Louis grabbed my fist. Now I was mad. Harry was all pissed at me. Having people pissed at me makes me pissed at them too.

"That's it Styles! I break down the door." I said. I stepped back and was about to kick the door down when this time I had three of them on me holding me back. Liam finally pinned me back against the wall.

"It's no use Sam. He's pissed off. He doesn't want to talk. Just give him a couple days to cool down, then he'll talk. Besides, your his girlfriend, he's gotta talk to you eventually, right?" Liam cooled me down.

The door swung open revealing a crying Harry. "Girlfriend, huh? Funny how you should say that Li. Girlfriends tell boyfriends everything. They're best friends. They mean everything to each other. They don't keep secrets behind their backs. They don't go off and tell their best friends stuff that she won't even tell her own boyfriend. To be honest, I don't even think she is my girlfriend anymore..."

I stopped. Not just standing there. Not just stopping myself from punching him. I mean stop everything. My heart stopped. My breathing stopped. My eyes stopped. Everything stopped. How could he say that? How could he say that he doesn't think I'm even his girlfriend anymore...

I couldn't help myself. I broke out of Liam's hold and ran away crying. Literally. I was done. I couldn't take this anymore. Maybe I should just go home forever. It would make everything much easier for me. I could go home and start fresh again. Start over. I don't want this. I didn't want it. All I wanted was to have the best summer of my life meeting the boys, not falling for them.

I slammed my dressing room door closed and crashed in the middle of the floor. I just layed there crying. I couldn't believe he said that.

Suddenly my world went fuzzy and everything went dark.

********

LOUIS' P.O.V.

Here we are again, in the emergency room for none other than Sam Wood. Not because of another car accident, but because of Harry breaking her heart. Literally. 

~FLASHBACK~ 

The door swung open revealing a crying Harry. "Girlfriend, huh? Funny how you should say that Li. Girlfriends tell boyfriends everything. They're best friends. They mean everything to each other. They don't keep secrets behind their backs. They don't go off and tell their best friends stuff that she won't even tell her own boyfriend. To be honest, I don't even think she is my girlfriend anymore..."

"What the hell are you talking about Harry!?!" Niall yelled at him.

"What the hell do you think I'm talking about mate!?!?!" Harry screamed back.

"Harry, do you know exactly what you just said?" Zayn remarked.

"Of course I do! I just don't understand how she could possibly have done this! I'm especially mad at all of you too because you kept it from me as well!" Harry said.