Chapter 1- Two Years Ago

Two Years ago: Cass's pov

Today would be the my brother left Abnegation. I am sad he is leaving.
"Be Strong for me Cass." Tobias told me
"Let's go." My father yelled
------Fast Foward-------
"Tobias Eaton." Max called
"I Love you." We're the last words he said to me
He walks to the bowls and gets handed a knife. He cuts his hand and let's his blood drip into the Dauntless bowl. The Dauntless cheer for him. All I can think is Marcus is going to hurt me when we get home today . After about another hour the Choosing Ceremony is done. Me and my father stay behind to help clean up.
I got home before my father did so I started to make dinner. When he got home he slammed the door shouted.
" Why did you influence your brother's decision." Marcus asked
"I-" I said before getting cut really on both shoulders with a knife. I fell to the ground.
Then he hit really hard in the ankle and then I a crack. He broke. Just wonderful.
"How do you fell now. I am leaving for work early in the morning and I will be back late. Make sure you have dinner ready when. I get back."
Was the last thing I heard before getting knocked out.
I wake in the morning to a knocking on the door. I am still on the kitchen floor unable to move because of my foot.
I hear someone yell outside the front door. " We are coming in." I know it's Caleb and Beatrice.
"I am on the kitchen floor. Help me." I say
Beatrice and Caleb found me on the floor. Beatrice said to Caleb "Go get mom and dad tell them it is Cassie and that it is urgent."
Then I started to doze off a bit.  All I remember is Beatrice's parents taking me to the hospital.
I woke up and I see Beatrice sitting in a chair.
I asked "How long I have out?"
She said "1 week."
Then I asked her "What happened."
She said "The doctor said your foot is broken in two different places. Then the cuts on your shoulder got stitched."
All I can think about right know is my brother.