Chapter 17- Escape

----Tris's POV----

Recap:
It has been a few days since we have been put in here. Four has not stopped by yet. We have gotten a fair amount of food. Suddenly the door opens. Tris jolts awake. Her hair is now just below her ears. I hear footsteps. Someone walks in. Who is it?

Four walked in.
"Tris. Cass. Get up we are leaving now. The Allegiant they are leaving. So I came to get you guys. Let's go." Four says
We walk outside of the Erudite airport. Tori and our friends are outside.
"Cass. Nice to see you again. So Me, Tris, Four, Christina, Uriah, Caleb, Peter, Zeke (A/N: He is going outside the fence.), and Cass are going outside." Tori says.
We just got off the train which ends a fourth of a mile from the wall. When all the sudden there is gunshots. I grab my gun from my waistband. Four gave one to me ate we got outside. I turn around and shoot them. One of them shots me and it hits right in my ankle. It is the same foot that I have kept injuring. I fall to the ground. Tori runs over To me and picks me up. (A/N: Tori is not going to die in this story. Just telling you that). We get on the other side of the fence there are Amity trucks waiting.
"The trucks are going to take us to the edge of the Amity farms." Tori says to everyone.
"I know somewhere were we can go." I say hopping on the ground putting most of my weight on Tori.
We get in the trucks. I end up with one just with Tori. Who is driving.
I pull out my phone and call Amar.
"It is Tris. Get your butt out of bed and start driving to Amity." I say.
"Okay. You have everyone with you right?" He says.
"Yeah. I will see you later." I say and hang up.
"Tris. Who were you talking to?" Tori says.
"My partner. I am the co-head of security. He is the other head of security. Plus he is my boyfriend." I say.
"Your brother is going to freak out. You know that right." Tori says.
"I actually do not think he is going to. When he finds out who it is." I say
We arrive to the edge of Amity a while later. We all hop out and walk forward. While I am being carried by Four. Because of my stupid of ankle.
We have been walking for a hour or in my case being carried.
I see headlights ahead
"Stop!" I yell.
"Four put me down." I say.
He puts me down. The truck stops and Amar gets out. I hop over to him. He picks me up and spins me around.
"Cass who is this?" Four asks.
"This is someone I work with. And my boyfriend." I say.
"Nice to see you again you guys. My name is Amar." Amar say.
"Can we go now? My foot is killing me." I say.
"Let's get in the truck." Amar says.
Amar picks me up and puts me in the front next to him. Everyone gets in the back or the trunk. Amar starts to drive off in the direction of the Berau. I start to talk to Amar in a whisper.
"Did the revival serum work on Will and Marlene?" I ask.
"Yeah it did. They are in the hospital recovering. Will understands why Tris shot him. He would have killed her." Amar says.
"Does George know you came to pick us up?" I say.
"No. Why?" Amar says.
"I want to surprise everyone tomorrow. We can show everyone where they can stay. Then you can take me to the hospital." I say.
"So what happened?" Amar asks.
"So Evelyn put me and Tris in a cell because she thought we would interfere with her plans on becoming the leader. Then early Four came and got us. When we escaped there was gunshots. I got hit in the ankle. I am the only who was hit." I say.
I finish just as we drive in the compound. We all get out and head towards the security checkpoint. Me and Amar show our badges so we don't have to give our guns up. Everyone else has to. We show the a empty room where they can all stay. I say goodbye to everyone. Telling them I am going to the hospital and Amar will update them.

~

Turns out I almost shattered my whole entire ankle. They say it is fixable they just said it will take a while. The doctor said he put metal plates and screws in my ankle so he knows everything will heal correctly. They let me go after I woke up from my surgery. Which was right before lunch. So Amar walked while I was using crutches to go and get the gang.
"First before we leave we have a surprise for Tori." I say
"Come in!" I yell. So George could here outside the door.
He walks in and goes to run and hug Tori. They are both crying now.
"Are we going to lunch or what?" I say. They all say yes. While Uriah yells it we all break out laughing at him.
I go down to the hospital to ask what rooms Will and Marlene are in. Will is on 102 and Marlene is in 103. They both woke up a hour ago. So I decide to tell them I am going to bring the gang by. They said they are happy to.
I go back to the temporary living they have.
"Now I have a surprise for everyone else. But mainly Christina and Uriah. So follow me." I say. I start to crutch down towards Will's room. When we get there I go in first. Christina then comes in and just about cries.
"So someone I know here that you will get to met later created a revival serum. They used it on Will and Marlene. They are both alive. Marlene is next door." With that said Uriah runs next door to go see Marlene. I say that I have to go catch up with some people. So I give everyone my office and apartment number. And that I will come and get them later for tour of this place. Maybe this is a happy ending. But no there always has to be people ruining this world.