Chapter 7- Capture The Flag

-------Cass's POV-------
Today is our last of stage one.  Visiting day is in two days. We finished all our fights yesterday.  Luckily I have won every fight since my first one and so has Tris. Today we are learning how to throw knives. Four demonstrates how to throw knives. He picks up three knives. The first knife he throws I watch his stance. The second I watch him breath in aim then breath and throw. The last one I watch the arm that throws the knife. After about thirty minutes of throwing knives Al is the only one who hasn't hit the target. I see Eric stop right behind him just as he throws a knife. Well this can't be good I thought.
"Well that was pathetic." Eric says to Al.
"It slipped." Al tried to say in defense.
"Well go and get it!" Eric yells.
"While everyone is still throwing?" Asks Al.
"Yes. Are you scared?" Eric asks.
"Of getting stabbed by a airborne knife. Yes!" Al says
"Everyone stop!" Eric yells
"Go stand in front of the target. Four give me a hand here. You are going to stand in front of the target until you learn not to flinch." Eric says.
Just about as Four is going to throw the knife I say "Stop." Everyone turns and looks at me. I continue saying "Anyone can stand in front of the target it does not prove anything."
"Well than it would be no problem for you to take is place." I walk forward. "Same rules apply." Says Eric
Four throws three knives. One lands next to my arm, the next one lands above my head, and the last one nicked my ear. He did that on purpose. My own brother can't believe it. Everyone is dismissed. I walk out last. Someone grabs me from behind and covers my mouth. As soon as happened I knew it was Eric. He slams me into the wall then pins me against it. The he starts kissing me. Strange thing is that I start to kiss back.
He then pulls away and says "I love you."
"I love you too. But I know it is not going to last. So bye Eric." I say before I walk back to the dorm.
I wake up hours late at night. As I hear Eric yell "Everyone up and at the tracks in 15 minutes!"
When we get to the tracks we grab a paintball gun and a pack of amo. Then climb on the train.
"Listen up. We are playing Capture the Flag. Me and Eric are team captains. I will pick first. I want Cass." Says Four.
"Edward." Says Eric
"I will take the stiff." Says Four referring to Tris.
"Picking the weak ones are you. So you have someone to blame when you lose." Says Eric.
"Something like that." Says Four in response
I do not pay much attention after that. My team gets off the train first. We end up hiding the flag at the Ferris wheel. Tris and Four climb up the Ferris Wheel. They find where the other team's flag. Then make a plan. 3 people will sneak go around when the rest of the team creates a distraction. I am going to help to help with the distraction. We start the attack. A minute or two in and I find Eric.
"Hello Eric. Nice to see you. Let me just tell you something. Your time is going to lose because their team captain is down." I say as I shoot him a few times. He falls  to the ground. As I run past to go shoot other people I notice Eric shoots me right in the ankle. I fall to the ground. Seconds later I see Tris and Christina waving the flag in the air. I am happy my team won.