Chapter 15- Keeping In Contact

----Cass's POV----

So I have been here for a few days. Amar also gave me a phone which is really cool. I learned that Amar is three years older then me. He asked me out on a date. Which I gladly accepted. It was really fun. I had a great time. People have been told that I was killed. Only Four and Tris know where I am really. I watched Four tell Tris. She seemed happy about it. There was raid on Candor to find any divergents. They were shot with these needles that are can be activated so that person is totally controlled. The Erudite made that. So that only means one thing. Jeanine is behind it. Eric ended up died. Thankful for that. One less divergent hunter in Chicago. Turns out Zeke and Tori were not really dauntless traitors. They were gathering information for the non dauntless traitors about what Erudite is doing. I was watching Tori more closely because she keep sneaking. She meets with a group of people. That group of people call themselves Allegiant. They are wanting to get outside of the fence. So when I get in contact with Four I can talk to Tori about that. Matthew a person who works at the Berau just finished creating a revival serum. He wants to test it out on one of my friends that I made but died during the abnegation attack. His name is Will. We have to go and get his body from the city. So they choose me to go and get it.

~

Four and the rest of the non dauntless traitors decided to go back to the dauntless compound. I know the first place that Four is going to the control room. Hopefully along with Tori. I want to talk to her about getting outside the fence.

~

Four and Tori are both in the control room. So I am going to try to get a video call. Right now I am setting a video call. The caller I.D is going to show up as Cassie Eaton. That is because I will know he will answer it that way.

Cass: Hey Four and Tori. How are you doing?
Four: Good
Tori: I am fine. I thought you are suppose to be dead.
Cass: No. I came outside the fence. Partially why I called you guys. Before you ask Four I am fine. So the place where I am staying creates serums. They just end finished creating a revival serum. And they wanted to test it out on Will. So I am going to come back to the city so I can get his body. Then I will ask if I can stay here for a while. Four you can go. I want to talk to Tori alone.
Four: Bye Cass. Stay safe. I love you.
Cass: Tori I can help you and the allegiant gets outside of the fence. I will talk to later about. When I come to the city. Bye

I then end the video call.
"Amar. You remember Tori right?" I ask.
"Yeah. Why?" Amar asks
"Well I have been watching Tori lately because she has been sneaking off. She is meeting a group of people called the Allegiant. They want to come outside of the fence. So I was thinking that we can help them." I ask.
"I am sure that we could work that out. So I am going to assume you want to stay in Chicago for a while." Amar asks.
"Yes." I say.
"Then I will be coming with to get the body. Then I am going to leave. I can't be notice just yet by people from dauntless." Amar says.
"So we are going to leave tomorrow afternoon so we can get there by night." I say.

~

So we are leaving to go to the city today. The simulation needles that the dauntless got shot with, three of them got activated by Erudite. They had message for the divergent. Marlene ended up died. So Amar is going to get her body back so we can use the he revival serum on her. So hopefully that works. Tris ended up going to Erudite. Four went after her.

~

We arrived to the city a while ago. Amar got the bodies and left. Now I am making my way to the dauntless compound to go and help.

~

I just arrived at the compound and about to go in. I opened the door and walked inside. Uriah and Zeke are walking by with there backs towards me. So this is the perfect opportunity to do a sneak attack on them nod tackle one of them to the ground. I run and jump on Zeke's back and tackle him to the ground. Him and Uriah both let out a scream.
"Cass. I thought you were dead. What happened?" They scream.
"You guys will find out eventually. Now were is Tori. I need to talk to her about something." I say.
"She should be in the tattoo parlor. She is about lock up. So I would hurry." Uriah says.
I get of from the ground and run towards the tattoo parlor.
"Tori!!!!" I yell
"Yes." I hear her yell.
"You might want to come here." I yell
She walks out. When she sees me she runs and hugs me.
"Let's go back to my apartment." She says.
We arrive at her apartment and go sit down.
"Tori. I can help you and the Allegiant outside the fence. But we have to get Tris and Four. Jeanine will not hesitate to kill them both. If she does not get what she wants." I say.
"I am about to go and meet with the leader of the factionless. She wants to kill Jeanine. So she is planning to rade Erudite. She is going to use all of the factionless and the non dauntless traitors. I will give you the information when I get back. You can stay here." Tori says. She then gets up and walk out.
I decide to call George.
Cass: Hey. Do you want me to tell Tori you are alive?
George: No. I want to wait. I know you are going to help her get outside the fence.
Cass: Tell Amar. I said hi. Tori went to a meeting with the factionless leader. They are planning to invade Erudite and kill Jeanine. We are also going to rescue Tris and Four. While we are there. Then after that we should be able to leave. I will keep you updated. Bye George.
George: Bye Cass.

~

Tori told me that we are invading Erudite tomorrow night.