Chapter 5- Training Day 1

-------Cass's POV------
I wake up in the the morning to a banging against metal. I look up to see Four banging it. I wonder if he remembers.
"Everyone in the Pit. 5 minutes." He says loud enough so everyone can hear him. Then he leaves.
I get and rewrap my ankle since I didn't wear  it last night.
"What happened?" Asks Christina
"Yeah happened to it?" Asks Tris
"Twisted it a few days ago. Just have to keep it wrapped ." I say
We continue getting dressed in silence then walk to the Pit with a minute to spear. I see Four and Eric standing there. My brother looks uncomfortable. I can tell Four doesn't like him.
"Listen up initiates. There are 2 stages of training. Stage one is physical. It is a breaking point. You will learn how to throw knives, shoot a gun, and how to fight. Stage 2 again breaking point. You will face your fears and conquer unless they get you first. You will train separately from the Dauntless born but you will be ranked together. The rankings will determine what jobs you move into leadership, guarding the fence, or keeping the factionless from killing each other." Says Four. His eyes land on me.
"The rankings will also determines who gets cut." Says Eric looking up from the ground.
"Cut? What do you mean?" Asks Will
"If you get cut you live  factionless." Says Eric
"Why did we not know that?" Asks Al
"It is a new rule. It will not matter if you might fail. You choose us. Now we choose you."
"Follow me to the roof to learn how to shoot a gun then after lunch you will learn how to fight. Tomorrow you will start to fight each other." Says Four walking off.
"Cass come here." Says no other voice than Eric. I walk over to him.
"What do you want Eric. I going to miss training." I say spitting at him.
"All I want say is I am watching." Says Eric spitting in my face he then drags me to the roof. After Four is done explaining and shows us how to use a gun we get a gun and line up. It takes me one round to hit the middle target. Everyone stop and looks at me because I am the first one to hit the middle target.
"Back to work everyone!" Eric yells.
After a few more hours and a few hours later Four shouts at everyone "Time to go to lunch. Except you Cass." Everyone leaves.
They all leave then I go run to give Four a hug. I say to him " I missed you so much. I still have one question. Why do they call you Four?"
"It is because I have four fears. I have a few questions to. Why did you lie about how you broke your ankle? Last question is how is your ankle now?" He asks
"The answer to your first is I just didn't want to deal with the questions. I just was not ready. My ankle is fine but I did twist it a few days ago. Just have to keep it wrapped. How do you know that?" I ask.
"Had to look at everyone files. So I was talking to my friends last night before you came to eat dinner they said they were excited to see you. You will have to talk to them without everyone else at some point. Also do not tell anyone we are brother and sister just yet okay. I highly doubt they will figure it out on there own. Now let's go to lunch." Says Four as we walk to lunch.
When we get my friends were wondering want Four wanted I told them he was wondering about my ankle. We when finish lunch we learn how to fight. It was pretty easy. We are done learning how to fight. Now all that I can think about is the fights tomorrow.