Suprise

Suprise mini chapter

You sat on the couch, bored put of your mind. Ever since the boys left, things haven't been the same. Steve checks in on you every once in a while, but he's usually really busy.

You got up and started to make waffles, all while listening to music and dancing and watching TV. When you finished making the waffles, you sat down and began eating so much that you could have sworn you inherited it from Thor. Which you probably have. Your phone vibrated but, thinking that it was Stark, you ignored it. You continued eating when, about ten minutes later, your phone vibrated again.

You picked it up and saw that you had two new messages.
" Hmm. Who the hell is this?"

You unlocked your phone and went to the messages.

You almost dropped your phone.

LOKI : Hello ehehehehehehehehe

LOKI : ANSWER ME, MORTAL!!!!

You quickly responded. The conversation went something like this. .

YOU : Loki? What even??

LOKI: Yes, it is I. Loki, of Asgard..... currently in a prison cell.

YOU : xDDDDDDDDDDDD ( or if you can see emojis )

LOKI: >:(

YOU : ANYWAYS. ... What even??

LOKI : I HAVE THE WIFI!!!!!

*dramatic batman music from superhero cafe plays*

LOKI : Do you know why?

YOU : ........

LOKI: BECAUSE I'M LOKI!!!!!!!!!

*dramatic batman music plays*

If you understand exactly what I'm referencing you are officially added to my Senpai list xD I just wanted to let you know that the new story is FINALLY up! It's called Mission Dummy II : The Fault in Our Starks ( Avengers x Reader )! Please enjoy! I love you all!!!