Chapter 23

It was now morning and you woke up to the nice smell of coffee. You taught Thor how to make it so that he can become your coffee slave.

You walked out of your room with a smile, seeing what you always see in the mornings.

Steve making pancakes, Thor eating 'Loki Charms', and Loki with his ass planted on the couch like he's super glued there.

And then there's the new guy.

Still sleeping.

You rolled your eyes and sighed.
Must I do everything myself?, you thought.

You pulled the blanket and pillow off of Clint and smirked as his head hit the floor.

"Rise and shine, princess. We're taking the boys out to get cell phones." You said.

Clint grunted as he sat up. He opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times to get adjusted to the light.

"Oh, look. Another glorious morning. Makes me SICK!" Clint said.

"Enough with the movie references, dumbass. Get some breakfast."

Steve came up to you with a plate of pancakes. "Here you go, (y/n). Made you pancakes."

You smiled. "Awwww thank you, Steve. You're too sweet."

"Aye, where's mine?!" Loki called.

Steve narrowed his eyes at Loki. "The pan and mix are right there. Make your own."

Loki sighed. "I'll just get some cereal."

"Hey, serve me some too while you're at it." Clint called.

Loki glared at him.

You sat down at the table and Thor gave you your coffee.

"Thank you very much." You said.

"My pleasure, lady (y/n)."

You guys all ate and then got ready to go. It took longer than usual because stupid Clint had to make sure his hair was 'on point'.

As you were leaving the building, you got a text from Stark.
Hey I'll meet u guys at the phone store. Can't pick u guys up. Gotta get something done. I'm working on something awesome, but I promise I'll be there. See u guys.

"Shit." You said.

"What's up?" Clint asked.

"Tony can't pick us up. We're going to have to walk."

"All the way to the phone store!?" Clint exclaimed.

"Yes!" You snapped.

"Well...how far away is this store of phones?" Asked Thor.

"Like about ten blocks maybe." You said.

"Oh, then it can't be that bad. Let's get some exercise." Steve encouraged.

You guys walked and Clint complained about 97% of the way. You learned to tune him out eventually but the guys looked like they were about to explode or die from annoyance.

Your phone buzzed. Tony.
I see you guys across the street (: Now hurry up!

Oh well then, asshole.

You looked up to see the guys halfway across the street. What the hell?! Thanks for waiting!

You powerwalked to catch up but then you lost grip on your purse and about half of it's contents spilled out.

You heard honking.

"I'm going sorry!" You said.

The guys, who were now on the side walk looked back.

"Come on, (y/n)!" Loki called.

"I'm going!" You yelled.

You then closed your bag, got it and stood up.

"(Y/N)!!!!"

It was Clint.

You looked at him and all of the guys who stood with eyes wide and in shock.

Then, from the corner of your eye, you saw a truck that was extremely close and coming fast, ready to hit you.

And you froze up.

It was all slow motion. You looked back to the side walk to see Thor, Steve, and Loki start to run towards you.

But you knew they wouldn't make it.

You shut your eyes waiting for the impact.....

But it never came.

You opened one eye and seen that you weren't even on the ground.

You opened your other eye and looked at your saviour.

"You....Y-you're..." you stuttered.

"I-I'm...uhh yess I-I-I'm Spiderman!" He mocked you playfully.

Then you two landed safely on the side walk alittle farther from where the guys stood.

"You okay?" Spiderman asked.

"Yes, I'm good. Thank you so much. I really don't know how I should repay you." You said.

The guys caught up to you.

"Weeeell you can do two things for me. Number one, don't freeze up if something bad is about to happen to you. And number two...how about I get your name?"

Thor lifted his eyebrow and smiled at you.

"I'm (y/n)."

"Well, (y/n)...it's very unprofessional for me to do this on the job but...how would you like it if I asked you to go out with me...sayy..tonight at 8?"

You blushed. "Well uh....umm..."

Clint nudged you.

"Umm..yeah. Sure..." you finally said.

"Okay, meet me here okay? And try not to get ran over." Spiderman joked.

He then waved bye at you and threw a web at a building, going up and away.

"Well, guess who needs to find something nice to wear." Said Clint.

"I don't know..I didn't see his face." Loki said.

"Cause he was wearing a mask, idiot." Thor said.

"I saw what he wore!" Loki yelled.

"Oh well, good for you little princess!" Thor yelled back.

"Guys! Shut up! Let's go in the store. Stark's already inside." You said.

Thor and Loki glared at each other then followed you inside, along with Steve and Clint.