Chapter 16

Hello everyone!! So I'm writing some new fanfics I'd appreciate it if you all check them out pretty pleaase! One is a Captain America x Reader x Loki called Hero or Criminal and the other is a Loki x Reader caller New Girl. I'm also going to write some Supernatural fanfics soo stay tuned!! Thanks so much everyone!! (:

You dragged them all to Fantasy Land. The Peter Pan ride was to be your last.

The line ,thankfully, was not long.

Loki walked behind with his arms crossed and pouted.

You rolled your eyes. "Oh grow up, Loki! I'm sure you'll like this ride."

Loki huffed.

"Okay. You don't want to get on this ride?! Get out of the damn line and wait for me, Steve, and Thor!"

Loki's eyes widened. "No no no no! I'll stay I promise I won't complain any longer!"

You smirked. "That's what I thought."

Steve smiled and Thor laughed.

But you kind of felt bad for Loki. You wanted his final moments in Disneyland to be happy.

"Hey Loki, is there anywhere else here that you want to go besides a ride?" you asked.

Loki looked at you and smiled. "I wanted to try the Midgardian sweets here."

You nodded. " So after this, we're going to the candy shop."

Loki smiled big.

A few minutes later you all were at the front.

"How many?" the man asked.

"Four." replied Steve.

The man nodded. "Very well. Step up. Two of you go on boat 3 and two on boat four when they come."

You all stepped up to the platform.

Steve got on with Thor on boat 3 and you got on with Loki on boat 4.

The ride started and the boat started to fly.

Loki lookee around in awe, a smile playing at his face.

But he let his smile show when you guys went into a dark room and there were stars around you and Neverland below you.

You seen Thor and Steve across you guys and you and Loki waved.

A few minutes later the ride was over.

Steve sighed. "What a great way to end the day, riding in the stars."

Loki smiled. "I have to admit it was rather lovely."

Steve looked at Loki. "I think you owe me something."

Loki glared. "I owe you nothing, old man!"

"Yes you do! You owe me an apology!"

Loki lifted his eyebrows. "Riigght..sorry."

Steve nodded.

"LET'S GO GET SOME DIABETES!!"boomed Thor.

You facepalmed. "Thor. It's called CANDY!"

Thor shrugged. "But am I lying?"

You shook your head. "Come on, let's go get chocolate wasted."

                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You were all walking out of Disneyland with candy bags. Thor begged to make a quick stop and buy a Mickey ears hat.

It was way late and you all were exhausted.

But you stood awake to drive all the way back to Stark's Malibu house.

Since Steve was fast asleep, Thor had to carry him like a baby and Loki walked like a zombie.

Your eyes were half open as you forced your feet to go upstairs to your room and you changed into jammies.

You left your room and looked for the guys in the other rooms. You found Steve, curled up in a little ball sucking his thumb.

You went over and kisses his forehead. "Night, Sleeping Beauty."

You walked out and next found Thor, wearing his Nyan Cat pajamas, snoring loudly and sprawled out everywhere on his bed, drool dripping from his mouth.

You smiled and went over and kissed him on the forehead. "Night, Hercules."

Then lastly, you found Loki, sleeping very soundly. You tiptoed into his room and leaned forward to kiss his forehead.

And he pushed you away without opening his eyes. "Don't even think about it."

You rolled your eyes. "Night, Scar."

Loki smiled. "Goodnight, Zazu."

He would say you were the bird from Lion King.

You walked out and went to your room.

Today was a good day. But there was something the guys all needed. And that was cell phones.

You decided when you got back to New York, you'd go get them one.

This should be fun.