Chapter 11

"Wooooohooooo!!" you yelled as you drove Tony Stark's most expensive convertable. Steve rode in the passenger side and Thor and Loki rode in the back.

"So, our suprise is going on a joy ride in one of Stark's cars?" asked Steve.

"Nope. We are traveling!" you said.

"But we didn't pack any clothing..." said Loki.

"Actually... before I called you into Stark Tower, I made Tony take me back to the apartment in his Iron Man suit and I packed us some clothes and then came back and put them in the trunk of the car." you smiled.

"That explains why we were out there forever." mumbled Loki.

You drove two more miles and you were then at the airport. Gate 1 had a place to drive into so you drove into Gate 1. And there was the private plane waiting.

You all got out the car and you each got your luggage.

"What about the car?" asked Steve.

"Oh, Pepper is going to pick it up." you said.

The four of you got in the plane and Loki and Thor seemed scared when the plane was taking off.

"I know it feels weird right now, but once we're in the air, it'll feel as still as it was in the Helicarrier." you explained.

Thor nodded but Loki said, "Ah, S.H.I.E.L.D 's flying fortress."

You rolled your eyes but nodded.

Tony's plane was pretty fast. It was only going to be a 24 hour trip from New York to California. Meh. Tony must have improved the engine.

You checked your phone for the time. It was 2:00 p.m. So you should be there by 2:00 p.m. tomorrow.

Steve fell asleep right away.

5 hours later Loki kept complaining that his bottom hurt.

"Suck it up, weirdo demi-god thing." you said.

Tony lended you the lamest private plane ever. There was no T.V., no booze, and no lobster. There was only a single iPod with no music, water, and frozen chicken nuggets.

Thor ate like half of them and you, Steve, and Loki had like ten each.

It was getting late, so you went to sleep.

                      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"(y/n)!! (y/n) wake up!" said Thor while shaking you.

You got up and glared at Thor, who was pointing out the window. You fixed your hair then looked out the window.

An airport.

How long were you asleep!?

When the plane landed and the doors opened, Loki stood by the door.

"Finally! We land!" he said.

Before he could step out, you pushed him by his face and he fell back.

"Ahhhh Cali.....FREEEDDDDOOOOMMM!" you yelled and ran out.