Chapter 8

When the four of you got home, you called the pizza place and waited for the food to arrive.

"So what is this Lion King you speak of?" asked Loki.

Right.

"Well..how about we have a movie day?! Just watch movies and eat pizza all day. I ordered six boxes anyway!" you said excitedly.

"What is a movie...?" asked Thor.

"Oh you'll see. Now why don't you boys change into pjs. I'm changing in my room." You skipped happily to your room. Loki changed in the bathroom and Steve waited for Loki to come out. When he finally came out, Steve went in. And apparently Thor changed in the living room. When you were all ready you sat between Loki and Steve and Thor was next to Loki. Ugh how squished you were.

The door bell rang.

"Pizza!!" you jumped up and got your wallet and opened the door.

The poor guy looked tired from carrying six boxes of pizza.

"Thor! Come help with the pizza, please." you called.

Thor went and took the pizza from the guy and placed it on the coffee table in front of the couch. You gave the guy the money and then closed the door, put on The Lion King, and sat down where you were and ate pizza. Loki wasn't eating.

"I thought you said you were hungry." said Steve.

"I am...it's just..I'm not familiar with this food." huffed Loki.

"Oh, come on! Eat a slice!" you said.

Loki shook his head in disgust.

"Come on, loco Loki. How do you know you won't like it if you don't try it?" you got a slice and gave it to Loki.

He sniffed it first, then bit alittle piece off.

"Well?" asked Steve.

"It's...it's rather delicious."

"See? I told ya." you said.

Thor had already finished that box.

"(y/n)? Why do you call me loco?" asked Loki.

"Oh. Loco means crazy in Spanish...that's another language." you explained, and Loki didn't seem to like that you called him crazy.

You all then proceeded to watch The Lion King. Thor was devastated when Mufasa died. Loki always asked when Scar was coming back on. Steve loved Timone and Pumba. You were then on the scene when Simba and Scar were fighting.

"Scar is so cool." said Loki, his eyes fixed on the T.V and eating a pizza slice.

You rolled your eyes.

The movie ended and Loki was sad that Scar died.

"ANOTHA!" boomed Thor.

You glared at him.

"I know..inside voice..damn it?" said Thor.

You then let Steve pick a movie.

Lilo and Stitch.

So you put that on and Thor and Loki took interest in the most obvious characters.

Thor liked Lilo.

Loki liked Stitch.

By the end of the movie the pizza was gone (thanks to Thor) and Thor was in tears, hugging Loki.

"I love you, brotha! Ohana!"

Oh, this was interesting. Now you wanted to see if you could make them all cry..

So you put on Titanic.

Steve was very interested in it. It took Thor and Loki awhile. They became interested when you told them the Titanic actually exists. That's as far as you went.

About three hours later the four of you were in tears.

Steve shed manly tears.

Loki yelled as he cried.

Thor was shed silent tears.

And you cried silently as well.

It wasnt long till the four of you got tired.

You slept in your bed, Thor under the table, Steve slept on the couch, and Loki slept on the living room floor.