Chapter 9

The next day was a day that you had absolutley no idea what you were going to do. You were the first to wake up, so you decided to go get some breakfast.

You served yourself some Lucky Charms. You got your (h/c) hair up in a ponytail and turned on the T.V.

There was nothing on so you watched Rabbids Invasion.

By accident, you kicked Thor (since he was asleep under the table and he came crawling out.

"I'M SO SORRY!" you yelled.

And that was enough to wake up Steve and Loki.

"Good morning guys! Get some breakfast!" you smiled, clearly indicating that you were not going to make them anything.

Steve immediately went to the fridge and got out some milk.

"Where are those..uh...what you're eating?" he asked you.

"Oh, Lucky Charms? In that cabinet." you pointed to the cabinet next to the fridge.

"Did you say Loki Charms!?" asked Thor.

"Nuh no. I said-"

"I MUST TRY THESE LOKI CHARMS!" boomed Thor.

"THOR! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO USE YOUR INSIDE VOICE!? DAMNIT!!!" you boomed.

Everyone was quiet. A great silence passed.

Then they all started cracking up.

"What are you all laughing about!?" you yelled.

"It's amusing how someone so puny like you tries to intimidate Thor." said Loki while he laughed.

You rolled your eyes and continued eating and watching Rabbids Invasion.

Thor payed close attention to how Steve made his cereal. Then Thor made his.

Loki reached up the fridge and got the bread.

"What can I do with this?" he asks you.

"Grilled cheese, ham and cheese, PB&J, French toast." you said.

Loki thought for a second.

"I'll have French Toast." he said.

"Okay. Get two breads out and put it in that, called a toaster" you pointed to the toaster "And pull that black lever thingy down. Okay?"

Loki did just that. You supervised him. He did really great. Really really great. Until...

"The..toaster took my breakfast hostage!!" Loki hit the toaster. "Surrender my breakfast!!!" he yelled.

"Loki! Calm the hell down. Just wait for it." you said.

One minute later the bread popped up.

"Ha!" Loki got the bread.

"Now what?" he asked.

"Now you open the fridge, get the butter...that's the-"

"I know what butter is!" he sneered.

"Sorry! Anyway , then you open the cabinet and get the small glass container that has white stuff , thats called sugar, then you get a butter knife from there" you pointed to a lower cabinet, " and spread butter on both breads and put some sugar on both."

It took Loki awhile but he did it. He seemed pretty happy while he ate.

They have all been pretty good so far, so you wanted to reward them all.

So you had the perfect plan.

                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They all got dressed. You wore a t-shirt with your favorite band and some shorts and black TOMS.

Thor and Loki looked great in their clothes. And Steve always looked great.

"Come on guys. I need to go ask Stark a favor." you said.

"Okay." Steve went next to you.

"Very well."  said Thor.

"You go on. I'll stay here." said Loki.

"Loki don't be a lazy ass. Come on." you said and crossed your arms.

"No."

"OHANA MEANS FAMILY. FAMILY MEANS NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND!" boomed Thor.

"Or forgotten." added Steve.

Even you couldn't argue with that.

Loki rolled his eyes.

Right when you locked the door to your apartment, Steve asked, "What's this about, (y/n)?"

"It's a suprise." you said and smiled.