Chapter 5

It was nighttime and you had fell asleep on the couch. You woke up, alittle out of it. You totally forgot about your assignment and you got up. You zombie walked to your room and saw the duct tape on your night stand.

"Why is there *yawn* duct tape here..?" you asked yourself.

You shrugged and climbed into bed.

Hey...didn't you put duct tape on your bed? You didn't feel duct tape on there. But you were too sleepy to remember why you had put duct tape there. You went under the covers. It was a hot night but it was nice and cool under the covers...hmm odd..

      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

          ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That morning, you woke up but didn't open your eyes. You felt around for a pillow but..your hand came in contact with something that was cool and fresh and not warm and fluffy.. in fact your whole body didn't feel like it was on a mattress.

Then it all came back to you.

You opened your eyes and saw what you hoped not to see.

"Good morning....?" said Loki, staring up at you as you were on top of him.

You looked to the floor and noticed a familiar armour right there..then looked at Loki...his chest bare...his torso bare... and you lifted yourself up and to your horror, so was everything else.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" you screamed.

"I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'D COME TO YOUR BED AT NIGHT!" yelled Loki, scared.

"W-Why do you sleep naked !?" you asked.

"My armour is uncomfortable. So I just..." said Loki.

Omigosh. You are soo throwing out the jammies you have on.

"We are going shopping! Today!!" you yelled and rushed out of that room.

Steve was sleeping on the floor, fully clothed. Yay.

Thor was...sleeping under the table. Fully clothed. Yay.

At least they were normal. You got a horn and you honked it so loud, Steve jumped up.

"Goood moorrnninngg Sleeping Beauty."

Steve sorta glared. "Morning."

Thor, however, was unphased. So you did what was left to do.

You brewed up some bomb ass coffee, poured some in a mug, and went close enough for Thor to smell it.

Surely he woke up with a huge smile on his face. "Good morning, Hercules." you said

"For me?" he asked with glimmering puppy eyes.

"Yes."

He sat up and drank his coffee.

You poured some for Steve. "Thank you, ma'am."

You curtsied in reply.

Then Loki came out, fully clothed (thank God) and you poured him some coffee.

When he finished it, he smashed the mug on the floor and yelled "Another!"

"Hey! You do not ask for more like that!! Understand?!" You scolded.

Loki stood silent, then glared, rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Okay, we'll eat later. Come on, losers. We are going shopping." you said.