Chapter 4

"(y/n)!!!" called Steve.

You ran to the living room where you seen the wierdest thing.

Thor was jumping up and down, practically ruining the couch and pointing at the T.V. Steve was practically hitting the ceiling with his head.

You looked to what Thor was pointing at.....

A poptart commercial. Typical.

"THEY LIVE! THEY SPEAK! THEY WALK! THEY LIVE!!!!!!!" yelled Thor.

"Thor! Inside voice!! Damn it!!!" you said.

You sat between Steve and Thor. You felt like the creamy part of an Oreo being squished by the two cookies.

Supernatural then came back on screen.

For awhile everything was peaceful.

      For. Awhile.

"I NEED FOOD!"boomed Thor.

"Thor! Inside voice! Damn it!"

You got up and went to the fridge. You brought Thor a lunchables and shut him up.

"I don't understand why they need to carry so many weapons." said Steve, referring to Supernatural.

"Because saving people, hunting things. The family business. That's why." you replied.

"..."

Then from the corner of your eye, you seen something black, green, and gold moving. As you turned, you saw Loki.....sleep walking.

"What in the world...?" you mumbled.

Then you seen what Loki was doing. He was getting knives from the kitchen and throwing them.

"Oh hell no!" You ran over there and took a knife away from Loki and he just slumped onto you and you fell, unable to carry him as he was still asleep.

"Aahh! Thor! Steve! Help!!" you yelped.

Thor and Steve came running.

"Ooo..we should give you two some privacy." said Thor.

Right. Loki landed on top of you. Only then did you realize that you felt an awkward bulge from Loki's jr. on top of your danger zone.

Was it that big?!?!

"EWW get him off get him off!!" you yelped.

Thor lifted up Loki.

And Loki had no boner whatsoever.

So it was that big...and that disgusted you.

You shivered and stood up. While Thor went to lay Loki on your bed, you got some duct tape and went and ducktaped Loki to your bed.

"No more sleep walking." you said.

You then left the room.