Chapter 21

Heeyyy guys! Soo I have good news and bad news to all those who liked or loved my Loki x Reader fanfic Beautiful Remains and it's second part Fragments of the Past. The good news is that there will be a third part to the story. Maybe even a fourth. But the bad news is since I base the plot to fit into the movies, Thor 3 is going to be coming out in 2017 soo like... the next part will not come out until 2017... I was mad when I found out >.< I hope you guys will still like it by then so you can get to read the third part v.v You guys will stick around, right?? Comments are welcome, guys (: byeee
.............

The party that night was a success. But you guys didn't go home happy.

Stark drove with a huge smile, you riding shot gun with a frown, Loki in the back looking out the window, Thor in the middle staring at his hands, Steve face palming, and...

Clint sitting on Steve's lap, pouting.

Stark first pulled up to Clint's apartment so that he can get some clothes and stay at your place.

"I can't believe Fury is making me work with you just because I said 'caw caw motherfuckas'." Clint said when he got back in the car.

You rolled your eyes. "I can't believe a dumbass is going to invade my home."

You and Clint really didn't get along. You didn't like him because he pranked everyone all the time and he was too goofy and he didn't like you because you were too 'plain'.

If only he knew how crazy you could get.

"Alright children. Let's be adults about this. The faster you two teach these dummies, the faster you guys get the pleasure of not being in each others company 24/7." Stark said.

"We were doing just fine without Barton." Loki said.

"Shut up, Lokimon." Snapped Clint.

"Hey! Only I can do nicknames!" Pouted Tony.

You nearly cried of joy when Stark pulled up at your apartment building.

You, Loki, Thor, and Steve rushed into the building in hopes of losing Clint.

But that was highly impossible.

He's Hawkeye.

When you guys got inside your apartment, Clint made a face.

"What?" You asked.

"My apartment is way better. There's more manliness."

You rolled your eyes. "Oh, I guess you missed the fact that I'm a DAMN GIRL!!" You boomed.

Thor froze in place while getting a Poptart. Steve just stood there with a cautious look. Loki sat down and stared like his favorite program just came on.

They knew.

Of course they knew.

When you started a sentence 'calmly' then finished it by shouting they knew you were so close to losing it.

"Clint... abort mission. I repeat, abort mission." Steve said silently.

"Hah! What's she going to do?!" Clint laughed.

Your face grew hot from anger.

"Don't be an idiot, Barton!" Yelled Thor.

"Be an idiot, Barton!!!" Cheered Loki.

"No, because she's too innocent to do anything."

"OH REALLY, YOU FUCKING CHICKEN NUGGET!?"

Then it all happened so suddenly.

No one even knew how exactly you got one. But you did. And no one knew where you even got it from. That's how suddenly it happened. All everyone knew was that one second, Clint was standing there laughing, the next he's unconscious from being hit on the head with a pan.

"Mhm." You said as you threw the pan on the couch, looked at Clint, and walked out of the room.

"Should we-" started Steve.

"No." Said Loki.

"But, he has a bump forming on his-"

"Let him learn a lesson. One does not simply insult a woman. Especially if that woman is our dear friend, (y/n)."

The guys all looked at each other, nodded, dragged Clint's body in front of the couch, sat down, laid their feets down on top of Barton, and watched T.V.