Chapter 14

"Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!" you sung as you were looking for a parking space in the Disney parking lot. Thor was excited.

Steve was really happy. And Loki was Loki with a whatever face.

When you finally found a space and parked, you all got off the car and took the bus into Disneyland.

A few minutes later you bought the tickets, went into Disney, and got a map.

"Hmm....where to...ahhh yessss! TO SLASH MOUNTAIN!!" you said and pointed to the train.

"That train is Splash Mountain?" asked Steve.

"No Dumbo, it's going to take us there. C'mon! We need to catch the train or wait an eternity for another one!" you said.

"TO THIS MOUNTAIN OF SPLASH! WHAT IS THIS MOUNTAIN OF SPLASH!?" boomed Thor.

You all ran to catch the train and luckily, you reached it.

The train dropped you off close to the ride. When you got there, there was a big line.

"What are all these mortals waiting for!? MOVE!" yelled Loki, who was about to push back people.

"No no no no Loki! This is a line! We have to wait in line!" You said.

Loki crossed his arms.

Then the screaming started.

You smiled and looked up to where the log appeared at the big fall.

"What's going on!? Why are those people screaming!? They are in peril!!!" yelled Thor.

He nearly had a heart attack when the log went down the water fall.

"Calm down Thor! It's a ride! We're getting on that too." you explained.

"This is madness!" exclaimed Thor.

"Madness? This. Is. SPLASH MOUNTAIN!" you pushed Thor, but he didn't even move an inch.

Thor just looked at you in confusion.

You sighed. "Just enjoy it okay?"

Thor nodded and you all were silent.

An eternity later, you guys were finally at the front of the line.

"How many?" The girl asked.

"Four." you said.

"Okay, you all can go to 1, 2, 3, and 4."

You went to 1, Loki went to 2, Steve went to 3, and Thor went to 4.

Then your log pulled up and you all got in your seat.

"This is going to be so much fun!!" you squealed.

"Ehehehehehehehehehe." laughed Loki.

Then the log started to move.

All through the ride you all laughed and screamed when the water falls came. Thor enjoyed the little singing animals.

Then the big fall was coming.

"Oh no! Thor! You're favorite part is coming!!" you announced.

You were all soaked and were going to get even more soaked after this.

Then the ride stopped at the top of the fall.

"Umm....(y/n)? Is it too late to request for me to-" Thor was cut off because then the log went down down down the big waterfall.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" you exclaimed.

Then the ride was over.

"Come on! Let's go see our picture!" you took them all to the little room where the pictures were displayed.

And there it was. You had a big smile on your face. Loki had his ehehehehehehe face. Steve was laughing. And you had no clue what the hell Thor was doing with his face.

"Wow Thor. I announce you America's Next Top Model." you said.

"Shut it." Thor huffed.

You laughed. Then you took out the map.

"Hmm...let's go to the Haunted Mansion!!"

"Um...did you say HAUNTED mansion?" asked Steve.

"It's not really haunted, love. It's fun. Trust me."

And Steve loved it! Loki's favorite was The Pirates of the Caribbean.

"Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!" he sang as you all exited the ride.

"Okay guys, where to next? You choose."

They looked over the mal as they silently spoke amoungst themselves.

Then they agreed on one.

"Can we go to Star Wars?"

You smiled. You walked to the ride and the line was big, but the boys were enjoying themselves.

They loved looking at the space ships and the robots.

Then a few minutes later you were seated in the ride.

"We're going on a trip to space!" said Thor.

"And that robot creature is our captain!... Did he just say this is his first time!? Oh no.." said Loki.

They all enjoyed that one and as you were going out they said, "(y/n). We are hungry."

So you went to this cute little pink resturant by Fantasy Land.

You, Loki, and Steve got pasta while Thor got chicken.

When you all took a seat, Thor spoke while picking up his soda.

"To (y/n), for bringing us here and showing us a great time. We fully appreciate this. There could not have been a better person to teach us about this century on Earth. Thank you, (y/n)."

You smiled and blushed while they all raised their soda and said " To (y/n) !"

Loki took a sip and said, "Mmm. This drink is appetizing!"

You loved this. Slowly, they were becoming a family to you. Sure they annoyed you and pissed you off at times, but isn't that how a family is?