Six.

I put on a black tee, skinny jeans, and maroon jacket, slip on my black vans and run out the door.

I hope today goes good.

I make it to the lobby and stand there waiting on the red head.

In less than three minutes he comes spinning through the door. I've never seen such a squinty dorky smile before. I let a small giggle escape my lips and cover my mouth.

What literally just happened?

"Are you ok?"

"Never been better. Why?"

"Nothing, just look a little pale."

"No, I'm fine."

"You ready to go?" He says raising his eyebrows.

"I was born ready."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As we walk into the store I breath in the antique smell as it collides with the crisp winter air outside.

Perfection.

"So, we should probably get to work!"

He pulls down all the records labled 'classical' on the floor and sits Criss cross on the soft carpet.

I sit down beside him and stare at the floor trying to think of what to say next.

"Umm." He finally starts to speak.

"I'll hand you the records in alphabetical order, for each record I hand you you have to tell me one fact about your self. When we get to rock the rolls will be reversed." He grins at his little pun.

"Ok." I say timidly. Hopefully he doesn't ask me to deep of questions.

He picks up the first record ands hands it to me.

Is it to late to back out?

"What's your name?"

Oh that's easy.

"Marcy Alice Hatfield."

"Pretty name."

"I go by Alice."

He picks up the next record and stops to think a little deeper.

"Favorite color?"

Impressive.

"Red."

"Aww do you like my hair?"

"Yeah, I think it's cute." I say, my cheeks immediately turning red.

What in the actual crap did I just say.

Red. My favorite color, the tint of my cheeks, and the color of his 'cute' hair.

He smirks.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Joshes pov

Her cheeks turn a sweet shade of red as she looks down to the ground.

Twenty minutes go by and all if the classical records have been put away.

Now I know she lives in California, likes cats more than dogs, her favorite record is a Beastie boys album, she likes my hair, and much more.

She gets up and shuffles herself over to the rock section and sits down.

"My turn." She rubs her hands together as if she has a vicious plan.

I swear I'm actually a little scared.