Seventeen.

If you would like to take a little tour of lindeys you can go on Google and research it, its really cool.

Joshes pov

"Thanks Ms. Hatfield."

"Oh call me momma Hatfield!" She laughs.

"I didn't mean to be so rude. You just reminded me of my last husband, that is before he changed. I've just got to protect my only daughter."

"I understand."

She grins at me and I awkwardly smile back.

Alice is keeping quiet in the back.

I pull out my newest album and slide it in the CD player.

"Aww I know this!"

" Alice plays this on repeat at the house."

"You know she has this weird thing about not knowing what the singers or band members look like. She says 'it takes away from the music'."

I see Alice roll her eyes.

"She didn't fully know what the eagles looked like untill I forced her to!"

I chuckle at momma Hatfields enthusiasm.

She could talk all night.

"We're almost there."

Out of the corner of my eye I see Alices face brighten.

"Where are we going exactly?" Alice asks.

"You'll see."

We pull over on the bricked road.

I rush out and open the door for ms. Hatfield.

"Oh, your such a gentleman!"

"Thank-you!" I flash her a big smile.

By the time I had got Alices mom out of the car, Alice had already found her way beside me.

"This is beautiful!" She looks around, mesmerized by the beauty of the street.

"Yes, its not the most expensive place around but its got the nicest view."

"It's quite beautiful" mamma Hatfield sticks out her arms and twirls as if she's off of the sound of music.

"I came here with my parents when I was younger. I always loved looking out of the window and imagining strolling down the street and enjoying a warm day, but its not exactly warm around here right now." I grab Alice's hand and begin walking towards the door.

"Yeah, it rarely gets this cold in California." Momma dun shoves her hands in her pocket.

I open the door.

"Thanks."

"Thanks! Awe your such a gentleman!"

The lady in the front approaches me and smiles.

"Merry christmas! How many today, Josh?"

"Just three."

"Do you want the usual spot."

"That would be perfect."

She grabs three menus and walks over to the middle window seat.

I pull out the chair for Alice and her mom and they sit down.

"And what would you guys like to drink?"

"Sprite."

"Mt.dew"