Chap. 10 ~ The Party Pt. 2

Devin's POV

I walked into the house, my hand arm around Becca kind of possessively. I looked around and immediately saw Zac dancing on some girl with a drink in his hand and rolled my eyes, laughing.

Becca looked at me. "What's so funny?" I leaned down to her ear and said, "Zac already has a drink in his hand, so I guess it's up to us to not get shit-faced drunk tonight." She laughed and I stared at her for a moment, taking in all of her beauty and gorgeousness.

She scrunched up her face, a smile playing on her lips. "What is it now?" I blinked a couple times and my eyes drifted down to her lips and went to meet her eyes. I cleared my throat. "N-nothin. So you wanna get a drink? A soda or somethin?"

She nodded and we made our way over to the drinks and beer. I grabbed two sodas and handed one to her and she thanked me.

I leaned against the counter top, looking around and observing when I caught something, or should I say someone. My jaw clenched and I looked away and glanced at Becca.

"Hey, seems like Jake decided to either follow us or just came to have a good time. We came to have a good time, so let's dance!" I quickly grabbed her good hand and dragged her out onto the dance floor.

Where Are Ü Now by Skrillex and Diplo Ft. Justin Beiber came on and we started to dance. Her back was pressed up against my front and we moved in sync with the bass. During that whole song, she grinded against me, nothing to serious though, and it felt good.

All That Matters came on and I internally groaned. 'God, is it Beiber night or something!' Her eyes lit up and she whispered in my ear. "I love this songgggg!" She started singing and dancing on me and this time, she might've awoken Mr. Sandman if ya know what I mean.

"What's a king bed without a queen? You're all that matters to me. Yeah yeah!" When the song ended after a couple minutes, I turned her around and cupped her face with my right hand. 'Nows the time, Devin. Don't be a little bitch.' I leaned in and captured her lips with mine and placed my left hand on her waist.

Somewhere between the kiss, she took my beanie off my head and put it on her head and we broke away from the kiss. I caressed her cheek with my thumb. "You're all that matters to me, Bec. You don't and shouldn't have really deserved Jake in the first place. I can treat you like a queen. Just give me a chance." I stared into her warm chocolate brown eyes and she bit her lip and leaned up to kiss me one more time.

This time, the kiss was more hungry and needy. Her hands went to the back of my neck, her fingers dancing slightly across the strands of my hair and I squeezed her hips tight, but gently. She pulled away and I pecked her lips a couple more times and she smiled to wipe my lips with her thumb.

"I would love to give you a chance, Devin." I smiled and grabbed her hand to lead her to a couch to sit down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jake's POV

I watched from afar as Becca, MY Becca danced on that white boy, Kevin or whatever the fuck his name was. I controlled myself to not go over there and rip her off of him. She looked so delicious in that outfit and I looked her up and down, my pants tightening. I adjusted them before anyone saw and glanced around.

I looked to the bar and saw their sodas there, left alone and smirked. 'Time to see how wild my girl can get..' I cooly walked over to the bar, slipping a little something in their drinks and turned my back as soon as they walked to a couch.

A girl wearing short shorts and a crop top bit her lip and she walked by me and motioned for me to come upstairs. Of course, being the horny bastard I am, I followed her to go have some fun and then later, ignore her as I did with the same other girls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Becca's POV