Chap. 12 ~ Secrets & Lust

Becca's POV

When Devin and I got thrown into the back of the van, Jake shut the door and went to the drivers side and we rode off. I moved around, trying to get my hands loose, but failed. I huffed and sat there until I heard groaning.

"Devin? Dev, are you okay?" I asked. I heard him groan once more and move around.

"Shiiiiit. That fucki--God Damn. Becca, are you hurt? Did that bastard hurt you?" I rolled my eyes and shuffled towards him.

"No, but can you try and get this knot out?" I faced my back towards him and he did the same, trying to untie the knot with his hands.

"Sorry, baby. Here try--ow!" The van stopped and Devin rolled on top of me.

"Oh wow. Our first time in the back of a van that your crazy psycho boyfriend kidnapped us in. How romantic." He joked and I laughed.

"Sh, I think I hear somebody." Soon enough, the van doors opened and there stood Jake and Jamie? What the...

"Jake, you ain't tell me that you kidnapped Becca. Damn, this nigga all up on her. Boy, move!" Jamie pushed Devin off of me and Jake grabbed me by my hair and I screamed as he pulled me out.

"SHUT THE HELL UP! Damn!" Jake hit me and Devin glared at him and Jake smiled.

"Baby, get him and put him in the room. I'll deal with her for now." I looked around, waiting for a girl to come and get Devin. But to my surprise, Jamie stepped up and grabbed Devin and pulled him up.

"Surprised? Yeah, I figured you would be."

Jake threw me over his shoulder and carried me to an abandoned house while I looked back and saw Jamie touching Devin's cheek.

"Why're you doing this? What did I do to you, Jake?" I asked as he ran his hand down my leg and left it there.

"Well, it's simple really. I loved you and you accused me of cheating, but like I tried to explain, Jamie kissed me. That's why. You broke my heart, so I'm doing the same thing to you."

"But, kidnapping me and Devin? Really?" He walked into the house and sat me down carefully on the couch then sat in front of me.

"Yeah, well he wasn't in the plan originally. I was actually going to attempt to kidnap you so he can come and rescue you, but I thought, 'Why the hell not and kidnap both?'. So here we are." He smirked and took out his knife.

"I mean, c'mon, I didn't want it to come to this, but lover boy, got in the way. Speaking of him, here they are. Just sit him here, Jamie." Jamie walked in with a struggling Devin and pushed him on the floor and went to stand by Jake.

"Rebecca, I told you. I told you if you didn't keep him, I was gonna get him. And I did." Jamie laughed and Jake sent a menacing look towards him and he looked down.

'Still bossing people around as usual.' I rolled my eyes for the 5th time tonight and watched as Jake strode over to Devin and bent down.

"Hey, dude, sorry bout the knife mark." He ran his finger against the gash as Devin flinched and hissed, jerking his head away. "Damn, see, I was tryna be nice here." He grabbed his face and yanked it towards his own and leaned in, stopping inches away from Devin's lips.

'You fuckin better not kiss him, you son of a biscuit.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jake's POV

I looked over to Becca, a fire in her eyes, and looked back at her white chocolate. I smirked and closed the gap between the two of us and grabbed the back of Devin's neck, pulling him closer.

I ran my fingers through his hair and groaned, using my leg to open his own, and rocked my hips against his pelvis. I felt his hard member and smirked and went to his ear. "I see someone likes guys as well." I jerked back and swore as he banged his head against mine.

"Fuck!" I let his hair go and stood up. I looked back at him and shook my head, laughing.

"You'll pay for that, bitch." I knocked him out with the butt of the gun and stalked towards Jamie. I stopped in front of him and used my finger to lift his head up.

"Baby, c'mon, look at me. I ain't mean nothin by it. Just to let him and her know who's running the show. I love you, okay?" He nodded and I moved his hair out of his face and kissed him.

"Take him upstairs for me and lock him in the room." I turned towards Becca and sat down by her as Jamie toted Devin up the stairs.

"I know you're pissed by now. I mean, I did just kiss your boyfriend right in front of you. That must suck. Ouch." I laughed and looked at her.

"Exes change, baby girl. You're still my number one, but Jamie cooperates with me and he's great in bed. The way he just obeys my every command when I tell him, it's great."

She clenched her jaw and turned to me. "Look, Jake, you can be gay, bisexual, or whatever you wanna be, but you do not kiss my boyfriend and make him sexually aroused. You assaulted him, knowing that he didn't want that. Devin and I will make it out of here alive. You and your "baby" may, but the place you're going is terrible. And the men there will be calling you their bitch. Just keep that in mind."

I looked away and stood up, shocked and started pacing back and forth.

"You know, you probably don't like me, even hate me, but I could care less about that shit, Rebecca. Just wait till you see what I have in store for you later on, though." I shrugged and she looked at me.

"I will never understand how someone so loving can change and be so cruel to people. But then, your dad was the exact same way, wasn't he? Like father, like son." I swung around and backhanded her across her face and yelled at her.

"DON'T FUCKING BRING MY FATHER INTO THIS SITUATION! HE WAS A FUCKING COWARD AND A BASTARD WHO BEAT ON HIS OWN WIFE AND KIDS! HE FUCKING GOT WHAT HE DESERVED." I looked up at her and saw tears in her eyes.

"You said, you don't know how someone can be so loving then change and be cruel. I have your answer. Exes change."

I knocked her out and hauled her upstairs to the room and locked it.

-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-
Here is the 12th chapter. I'm sorry that it took a while to update, but I have school, practice, games, and other stuff. So like, comment, & vote! Thanks.

~FutureActress__