Control

Once everyone left, I was having an internal conflict of madness reaching throughout me. "You know you'll feel better when you let it consume you." Said this little devil creature. I'm just calling him the devil because that's all I can think of honestly. I put my earbuds in to hopefully tune it out. I continued walking to Stein's house and walked in. Stein was checking some work so I walked past him to his guest room which was actually amazing! No one could hear anything inside that room.
"Hey (y/n). There is a party going on at the DWMA tonight. As a professor I have to go but, I was wondering if you'd like to go?" Stein said sweetly and leaned against the door way lighting his cigarette.
I smiled widely, "That'd be really fun actually! Just give me a second to see if we should stop by my old place to get a dress." He nodded and left the room. I dug through my bag and found no dress so after making Stein aware he dressed and we ran to my place. I picked out a short black dress. Nothing fancy, no poof or ribbon, I climbed back into Stein's car with my short white heels and we were on our way.

During the party, Death the Kid came up to me out of the blue. "Mind if we dance?" He said holding his hand out gently to me. Out of pure shock I agreed and we headed to the dance floor. "I was told that you were acting kinda... Mad earlier. Like you had madness from the kishen." He said dipping me gently.
"Where would you hear this?" I said trying to brush it off.
"Black Star said that during a duel he started that you had a crazy smirk and eyes of a crazed man. If you have madness, talk to Dr. Stein because he knows what it's like." Kid said. We danced a while longer and the song was over. I walked away from him and found Maka and Soul.
"What do you think of the party?" Maka asked me as soon as I walked over. Liz and Patty walked over as well and Patty started freaking out.
"You look so pretty!!! AWE I WISH I LOOKED AS GOOD AS YOU!" Patty said basically screaming. After 5 minutes of convincing her she was beautiful I was interrupted by Lord Death making a speech. Kid then started to speak but Black Star was being Black Star. I stopped paying attention when they were fighting. I found Dr. Stein and had him hide me so I could be left alone for a while. I turned into a ninja star and he put me in his jacket pocket. As I sat around and listened to everything, I felt that Stein and I were falling into a pit, but i knew exactly what happened and I was ready to fight. This fight was going to be worse than anything I've dealt with. Medusa (the doctor who took care of my stitches) and the kishin.

This was a fight i wasn't going to miss. Stein told me to stay in his pocket where i could hide and be his secrete weapon incase of emergency.